Add-On Maker for Nlite 1.2.4 Update: 06/17/2006

Hi there. I have a question, if you can help me. I want to make an addon with a language pack. It has .msi extension and I don't know what command is for silent install. I tried allmost everything on that list. When i test that addon on a windows kit... it gives me an error about sintaxes or something... It make's me crazy! :realmad: Wich is the right command for a silent install of a .msi file? I tried the command /qn, /S /V/QN, /quiet and some other.... Please help me. Thanks! :thumbup

post-177269-1209921932_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the tip..... in the end I manage to do it, but... now i have another.... question... :whistle: I want to make a cab with Vista Transformation Pack, it's also freeware, but enything i try to make as "silent code" (-y /q /r:n; /S /V/QN; and the list is long), it does't work :thumbdown . Where I can find a terminology about this terminations or codes... whatever is the correct terms.

Belive me, I allready tryed that but nothing is happened. It's true, there is an option in the VTP wich allowes you to inegrate the program in a setup files, but, i don't know why, it doesn't work. My only option now, is to install vtp, and extract shell32.dll for use in a installation files... Is kind of sucks.... there is a lot of nice thinks in that program to use.... Anyway, if anybody can make me another sugestion, i'll apreciate. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

@carnificina

Maybe already reported, but if not, here goes. I recently installed ‘A-Squared Free 3.5’. First scan, it detected: Trojan-SpyWin32.Banker.mjh in nlite addon maker 1.2.4. I uninstalled, got a fresh copy of the exe from here: http://virtualltek.mgbr.net/inicial.php?page=index , reran ‘A-Squared’, same result. I instead installed the ‘new’ beta of nlite addon maker, and A-Squared did not have a problem with it. Unfortunately, today I had to make a cab for ‘SuperAntiSpyware’ where you have to use the “msi” and the ‘beta’ nlite addon maker would not let me make a cab. That is to say, it would “not” let me click in the area where you put in your silent switch. So, I went back to the ‘old’ nlite addon maker, and made my cab. Since I had gone to the virtuall tek site to get the ‘old’ “maker”, I decided to run A-Squared again, same result, it said I had a ‘Trojan’. I, of course, uninstalled it. I realize this could be a false positive, but A-Squared did rate it a ‘high risk’ and anyway, I thought you might want to know.

Thanks for the “GREAT” program,

Eddie

:o I was unable to find a link to contact the administrator of the VirtualTek site to apprise them of the Add-on maker being infected with PSW.Banker4ADQM Trojan Horse. Hopefully they will put up a clean download soon.

• 2 weeks later...

Even I had the same report with a squared-free 3.5 and I tried to write on the form of VirtualTek. http://virtualltek.mgbr.net/inicial.php?page=contact

Now the only way to use it is to disconnect from the Internet use AddOn Maker and then uninstall it.

This until it is resolved the problem of Trojan Win32.Banker.mjh

Regards

Edited by DMD61

So i have a hp 2133 mini and i want to add the drivers and app in my nlite was able to install the wifi and the display drivers just fine but the BT the drive gurd and the quick luaunch buttons dont install even when it reports that it was installed. All of the drivers and app are in exe, files can someone help me as fare as what command lines to put so thst it installs

:huh: Been having the same problem with the Addon maker across two different platforms now. [XP and W2K3] Every time I make an addon the program spits roughly a 200 MB file. Is there a certain compression program that this is only compatible with because I have used 7zip and WinRAR? I thought I could download and use the program without a hitch.. well getting some of the switches can be cumbersome.