{_carnificina_}

Add-On Maker for Nlite 1.2.4 Update: 06/17/2006

272 posts in this topic

Diskeeper 10: /S /v/qn or /qb

The "/S" needs to be in CAPS, the rest no caps

It took me hours to get this right, I would like to know how to set it to smart scheduling, I read the help file for diskeeper 10 and it says the switches are SMART="YES" and CREATEDESKTOPSHORTCUT=1 but I havent tried the cab just decompressed it and tried it that way

Edited by ricktendo64

can someone please tell me how to use this to install applications in nLite(latest version)? For example i want to install firefox, winrar, etc. I know theere are pre-made addons, but i want to make this for non pre-made ones. Can someone help me with this program? Thanks

i would like to thank you for this great program, started using it today..

( been on holiday for a long time ) :P

Edited by TRuLLi

can someone please tell me how to use this to install applications in nLite(latest version)? For example i want to install firefox, winrar, etc. I know theere are pre-made addons, but i want to make this for non pre-made ones. Can someone help me with this program? Thanks
Integrate it in the " Integrate Hotfixes" tab, just add it like you would add a hotfix

If you are using the RyanVM Integrator just make sure you rename the .cab file to include the word "addon"

nLite Instructions

Edited by ricktendo64

Nice tool...

from where I can dl this ..... virtualltek.mgbr.ne doesn't work for me ....

I have problem.It occur Cannot open file "E:\program files\Virtual Tek nLite\Add-On Maker\files.7z". system cann't find the folder When i make addon in the finally stage.

Edited by PatrickEmpire

I have problem.It occur Cannot open file "E:\program files\Virtual Tek nLite\Add-On Maker\files.7z". system cann't find the folder When i make addon in the finally stage.

I have solve this problems when I use xp64 OS. I don't know why i cann't use this machine successfully in 32 bit OS. :sneaky:

Hello {_carnificina_}, Czech translation is available! B)

nlaomcsyal1.th.png

thankz.

they forgive colleagues I am working very therefore the delay of the answers.

asdof2.jpg

i can't solve this problem PatrickEmpire said that he solves with 64 bit os but i have 32 bit what can i do help pls

finally i found "files.7z"and replace the path that program needs and i make the file read only from now there is no problem

Edited by M-E-T-A-L