Add-On Maker for Nlite 1.2.4 Update: 06/17/2006

Diskeeper 10: /S /v/qn or /qb

The "/S" needs to be in CAPS, the rest no caps

It took me hours to get this right, I would like to know how to set it to smart scheduling, I read the help file for diskeeper 10 and it says the switches are SMART="YES" and CREATEDESKTOPSHORTCUT=1 but I havent tried the cab just decompressed it and tried it that way

Edited by ricktendo64

can someone please tell me how to use this to install applications in nLite(latest version)? For example i want to install firefox, winrar, etc. I know theere are pre-made addons, but i want to make this for non pre-made ones. Can someone help me with this program? Thanks

can someone please tell me how to use this to install applications in nLite(latest version)? For example i want to install firefox, winrar, etc. I know theere are pre-made addons, but i want to make this for non pre-made ones. Can someone help me with this program? Thanks
Integrate it in the " Integrate Hotfixes" tab, just add it like you would add a hotfix

If you are using the RyanVM Integrator just make sure you rename the .cab file to include the word "addon"

nLite Instructions

Edited by ricktendo64

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I have problem.It occur Cannot open file "E:\program files\Virtual Tek nLite\Add-On Maker\files.7z". system cann't find the folder When i make addon in the finally stage.

I have solve this problems when I use xp64 OS. I don't know why i cann't use this machine successfully in 32 bit OS. :sneaky: