Add-On Maker for Nlite 1.2.4 Update: 06/17/2006

Does compression level make a difference to the size of the CAB file at the end, ive tried using ultra compression level and it actualy comes out as 3.94MB where as with no compression it comes out as 3.83, the program I was making in to an addon was the .EXE of Limewire Pro 4.10.

thnx

edit -

Im trying to make addons from programs like power dvd, nero, office 2003 and norton, how can I prespecify the installation key in the switch?

Edited by goldpenny

i'we made atiny xp about 150mb ,i'm trying to integrate office2003 71mb in this. so farr i'we unpacked it(the office2003 ) with universal extractor and i wanna make a addon of office2003.what is the instalation file(smth like install.cmd???:) and what is the silent comand to do this , or how would i integrate office in xp?:P

• 2 weeks later...

I dunno if this is an old bug, but if you start up "nLite Add-On Maker" (im using the 1.2.4 version) and just hit "Make file" without setting anything up, a messagebox shows up with the error; "..List index out of bounds (0)..". Not like its urgent or anything, but you might want to clear that uhm.. "bug" ;).

Other than that, i like the application. Keep it up :)

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry I have a problem.

Everytime I try to create an addon I select the folder,compression level,I put the command for the silent installation (as an example " /VERYSILENT " then I click to create the file and I choose the name as example "nerolite".But then the I have an addon of 600mb.Why??

Sorry I have a problem.

Everytime I try to create an addon I select the folder,compression level,I put the command for the silent installation (as an example " /VERYSILENT " then I click to create the file and I choose the name as example "nerolite".But then the I have an addon of 600mb.Why??

Copy the executable installer of program for create addon and paste in a EMPTY Folder or one i'dont have others installers or archives... that's a problem :)

Question... how is the command for not make the direct access in start menu and desktop??? :unsure:

@Server2003... Be nice 1018.gif

Here install this and see if it helps http://www.mytempdir.com/1046938

Sorry I have a problem.

Create a new folder and put NeroLite in that folder... Now try, you see nlaom compresses all the files that are in the same folder as nerolite, by creating a new folder and putting only your desired program in it you can avoid this
Copy the executable installer of program for create addon and paste in a EMPTY Folder or one i'dont have others installers or archives... that's a problem :)

Question... how is the command for not make the direct access in start menu and desktop??? :unsure:

Try Createur Addon by Vier... http://siginet.ryanvm.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5 Edited by ricktendo64