Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Strange PROBLEMS

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

RBCC

RBCC

• PipPipPipPip
  • 634 posts
  • Joined 09-July 04
Excuse me,could someone please help me,

I create my Billboards with winbbued and make cab the the winntbbu and syssetup and replace the one in the i386 folder and when I go to setup Windows it says " cannot copy winntbbu.exe but it copies syssetup just fine what have I done wrong? John Thank you very much! :hello: :thumbup

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

wickerwolf

wickerwolf

Junior

• Pip
  • 90 posts
  • Joined 19-April 06
the way i did it was to make my billboards with winbbued then copy the winntbbu.dl_ and the winntbbu.dll into my unatended i386 folder and it works perfectly ive never done anything with syssetup
New rig on the way..........

RBCC

RBCC

• PipPipPipPip
  • 634 posts
  • Joined 09-July 04
The how do you edit the phrase "setup will complete in..." message? John :thumbup :hello:

wickerwolf

wickerwolf

Junior

• Pip
  • 90 posts
  • Joined 19-April 06
you could use resource hacker *freeware* to edit it just open it and look for the string then save it and place backinto the i386 folder

RBCC

RBCC

• PipPipPipPip
  • 634 posts
  • Joined 09-July 04
wickerwolf:
after using compression bin? or leave it uncompressed? John

wickerwolf

wickerwolf

Junior

• Pip
  • 90 posts
  • Joined 19-April 06
use res hack on the uncompressed file then once all your editing is done use the make cab cmd line and then put the compressed files into your i386 folder

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users