Microsoft Visual Studio .Net

:) Is it just me or did Microsoft make Visual Studio .Net the most difficult application to develop web sites in? It would be nice if could find a book that explained the software's interface. I currently have every .Net book that is sold, and not one of them teaches (in depth) you how to use this bloated application.

Macromedia here I come.

I never looked at Visual Studio .NET as a WYSIWYG editor, but more of an app that can create applications. Probably why it left you stumped when it couldn't create a webpage.

Macromedia here I come.

Yeah, Macromedia Dreamweaver MX is excellent :)

well, for professional web development software go to macromedia,

visual studio .net is absolutelly great for developing applications(in my opinion), and web components.

it actually never crossed my mind to do websites in visual studio, any version :):rolleyes::D

well, for professional web development software go to macromedia,

visual studio .net is absolutelly great for developing applications(in my opinion), and web components.

it actually never crossed my mind to do websites in visual studio, any version :rolleyes::D :D

My boss is convinced that VS .Net is both a web development tool as well as a WYSIWYG. So I'm sort of stuck developing in it. Thanks for the feed back :)