Edit winnt.sif Add Code

[shell]

DefaultStartPanelOff = Yes

CustomDefaultThemeFile = "%WinDir%\Resources\Themes\AhrimanSefid.theme"

Win.JPG

Edited by AHRIMANSEFID

:lol::rolleyes:

he said he don't have the .theme

ebrahim, you'll need to create the .theme.

It's a text file (like-ini syntax), and you can find some examples in the forums.

The easiest way to create one is to set your .msstyle on your PC, set also sounds, colors, cursors in the control panels, then go back to display settings, first tab, and click "save as" --> there you'll get your .theme

• 5 weeks later...

I had the same problem. The solution is simple, ebrahim.

First, apply your visual style.

Then open Display. Unde the Theme tab, it should say "Windows XP (Modified)". Click on Save As and save it as any name you want.

You might want to save it in the Theme folder in Windows folder. Also, save your wallpaper there.

That's all.

• 2 months later...

i want to ask the similar question, too. you and msfn say edit winnt.sif and add this code

[shell]

CustomDefaultThemeFile = "%WinDir%\Resources\Themes\Luna.theme" i added this code. but when xp started there was classic windows style.there was not luna theme. what can i do.

Edited by catborise

I always use the HIVESFT.INF to apply themes

I just add these lines replace xxxxx with your details

HKLM,"SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Themes","CustomInstallTheme",0x00020000,"%Systemroot%\Resources\Themes\xxxxx.theme"

HKCU,"Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Themes\LastTheme","ThemeFile",0x00020000,"%Systemroot%\Resources\Themes\xxxxx.theme"

HKCU,"Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Themes\LastTheme","Wallpaper",0x00020000,"%SystemRoot%\web\wallpaper\xxxxx.jpg"

HKLM,"SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Themes","CustomInstallTheme",0x00020000,"%Systemroot%\Resources\Themes\xxxxx.theme"

HKCU,"Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Themes\LastTheme","ThemeFile",0x00020000,"%Systemroot%\Resources\Themes\xxxxx.theme"

HKCU,"Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Themes\LastTheme","Wallpaper",0x00020000,"%SystemRoot%\web\wallpaper\xxxxx.jpg"

i used this but nothing is changed. i am very sorry. why cant i do.

my intention is that i have a logon file which name is energyblue.exe. i want to make default this.and i integrate theme files to uxpcd. i want to make one of them default.

please help me

• 1 year later...

My favourite Theme.theme is applied at the unattented install but my wallpaper and font isn't taken in consideration. How to put that wallpaper to %systemroot%\web\wallpaper and what about the fonts?

My favourite Theme.theme is applied at the unattented install but my wallpaper and font isn't taken in consideration. How to put that wallpaper to %systemroot%\web\wallpaper and what about the fonts?

You could use $OEM$ for adding wallpapers and you could make a custom installation package for instance for adding the fonts. Use fontinst.exe in your package for installing the fonts. You can find it somewhere on this forum.