Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Activation file that can be backed up....

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

diesel_98a

diesel_98a

Spurz 4 Life....

• PipPipPipPip
  • 532 posts
  • Joined 26-July 03
Activation file that can be backed up to a floppy...........does anybody know if it would be possible to install that into the system32 file using the batch file and activate winXP that way????

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

diesel_98a

diesel_98a

Spurz 4 Life....

• PipPipPipPip
  • 532 posts
  • Joined 26-July 03
i will give that a try, thanks!!!!!!!!!!!

diesel_98a

diesel_98a

Spurz 4 Life....

• PipPipPipPip
  • 532 posts
  • Joined 26-July 03
not sure what happened. it did copy during the install but windows was not activated, not sure there, but oh well will try again.

Aaron

Aaron

The MSFN Banana

• Patrons
  • 5,767 posts
  • Joined 17-August 01
Use copy with the /Y switch to supress the confirmation that you want to overwrite. Another thing to do would be to take out the CD during the batch run.

Aaron

Aaron

The MSFN Banana

• Patrons
  • 5,767 posts
  • Joined 17-August 01
lol, this actually got me thinking... what if I was to execute that script which would open all your CD-ROM drives (lost the code, but it spread around the internet like wildfire) at the very start of the batch, and then kill the iexplore.exe process. It's a good way of automatically ejecting your drives :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users