Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

[addon] powertoys

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6 replies to this topic

ZcWorld

ZcWorld

• PipPipPipPip
  • 607 posts
  • Joined 23-February 05
Image Resizer Powertoy for Windows XP
Virtual Desktop Manager Powertoy for Windows XP
CmdHere Powertoy For Windows XP
Calculator Powertoy for Windows XP
Slideshow Generator Powertoy for Windows XP
Timershot Powertoy for Windows XP
download
http://files.filefront.com/power_toyscab/;5098591;;/fileinfo.html
filesize: under 400 KB

MD5
426B4CAABBB5347102B65FB169FEEA80
CRC 32
B3804994

just drop into the update tab display page of Nlite
>> Away : back on the 10th of jan << Woot .. back to work afters never ending fun

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

burned

burned

• 23 posts
  • Joined 07-January 07
This slip streamed with nLite with no problems but after installing Windows I dont have the context menus. I had to re install the MSI files so I could use Power Toys with right click.

shado

shado

• 14 posts
  • Joined 25-April 09
I made custom addons for my set of powertoys, however after testing silent installs on the command line; but during the nLite installaton the powertoys were the only thing that did not install. I had to install the msi's manually after also like the member above.

EDIT: If anyone has *FULLY* working powertoys addon or can help my troubleshoot my addons , let me know please.
I only use: Virtual Desktop, Alt-Tab Replacement, CmdHere, and PowerCalc. But my priority is just the first two.

Edited by shado, 19 May 2009 - 06:06 PM.

Sp0iLedBrAt

Sp0iLedBrAt

MSFN Addict

• MSFN Sponsor
  • 1,706 posts
  • Joined 19-March 09
Any chance for TweakUI? I tried to find out its switch, but was unsuccessful.

Thank you in advance.

radix

radix

Friend of MSFN

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 752 posts
  • Joined 08-February 07

Any chance for TweakUI? I tried to find out its switch, but was unsuccessful.

TweakUiPowertoySetup.exe contains Tweakui Powertoy for Windows XP.msi. So, you need to run TweakUiPowertoySetup.exe and on first screen go to %temp% and copy from there Tweakui Powertoy for Windows XP.msi which resides in a folder inside Temp dir.

Sp0iLedBrAt

Sp0iLedBrAt

MSFN Addict

• MSFN Sponsor
  • 1,706 posts
  • Joined 19-March 09
[/quote]TweakUiPowertoySetup.exe contains Tweakui Powertoy for Windows XP.msi. So, you need to run TweakUiPowertoySetup.exe and on first screen go to %temp% and copy from there Tweakui Powertoy for Windows XP.msi which resides in a folder inside Temp dir.[/quote]

OK, I see what you mean; i suppose I can also extract it with Universal Extractor and run Tweakui Powertoy for Windows XP.msi with MSI switches.

Thank you.

mooms

mooms

Hello world !

• PipPipPip
  • 302 posts
  • Joined 13-October 07
check here for tweakUI PowerToys addon.