Making free signatures, banners, avatars!

Sars!

• 5 months later...

Hello everyone, Im new to this site and have been looking for anybody to make me a personal sig for along time.

maybe ive found it :)

If any1 is intrested in helping me out that'll be wicked.

It's for my forums on our css website

If Anyone is intrested id like the name to be something similar to this, "Ǽ-З" It is my counterstrike: Source name. Preferably if you have time to make it "IFgaming| Ǽ-З".

I Really appreciate it if any1 could help me out. ty very much

Regards, Ǽ-З

"Anthony"

p.s SARS, Im sure i dont have to tell you anything i like i've seen your designs they are absolutly sick mate. Keep up the good work, maybe if you could make me 1 using your own wicked s!ck designs that'll be really cool.

Thanks.. :thumbup

Hello everyone, Im new to this site and have been looking for anybody to make me a personal sig for along time.

maybe ive found it :)

If any1 is intrested in helping me out that'll be wicked.

It's for my forums on our css website

If Anyone is intrested id like the name to be something similar to this, "Ǽ-З" It is my counterstrike: Source name. Preferably if you have time to make it "IFgaming| Ǽ-З".

I Really appreciate it if any1 could help me out. ty very much

Regards, Ǽ-З

"Anthony"

p.s SARS, Im sure i dont have to tell you anything i like i've seen your designs they are absolutly sick mate. Keep up the good work, maybe if you could make me 1 using your own wicked s!ck designs that'll be really cool.

Thanks.. :thumbup

Again... Please read the rules!

http://www.msfn.org/board/index.php?showtopic=79740

Do not join this board if you are not going to contribute! Second and final warning!

Really am sorry about this second one, you warned me after i posted both. I Will try and contribute to anybody any way possible. As i've read in some topics that venomkd said i dont no squat about computers and also as he stated i'll try my best. :)

• 4 months later...
Again... Please read the rules!

http://www.msfn.org/board/index.php?showtopic=79740

Do not join this board if you are not going to contribute! Second and final warning!

I could use a sig I play counter strike source so just something cool .... also can you make the name on it

Venom

and the favorite weapons and maps are m4a1 and dust_2

Do people not read...? :no:

To keep our mods calm and easy, here's what I can offer:

If you want anything, sig, ava, banner, whatever, just send me a PM with your specs and I see what I can do...

As for the contribution, any gfx I do on pm-requests will be posted here (if that's ok), sort of showcase.