BricoPack Crystal Clear

mrwrx

I think i worked it out ..... Quite easy one to do in the end, i had a bit of a play with it & all seems good. I'll test it some more and if anyone wants i'll upload it...... :)

• 4 months later...
I think i worked it out ..... Quite easy one to do in the end, i had a bit of a play with it & all seems good. I'll test it some more and if anyone wants i'll upload it...... :)
Can you upload it!?

Thanks

mate just DL from Crystal XP site then use Add-On Maker for Nlite 1.2.4 or NLPCv1.3.0-Update-30-9-06 use an " /S " switch to create the addon :)

Can you upload it!?

Thanks

mate just DL from Crystal XP site then use Add-On Maker for Nlite 1.2.4 or NLPCv1.3.0-Update-30-9-06 use an " /S " switch to create the addon :)

Wow... so much for the "sharing" aspect of this community. Sure, i've got it done... but go do it yourself.

Can you upload it!?

Thanks

Wow... so much for the "sharing" aspect of this community. Sure, i've got it done... but go do it yourself.

@ Nightlord

well at least you have NO viruses in it!! mgadallah now knows how to make his own add on, I told him how to do it,gave him the steps of what to do, isn't that sharing!!! and besides im out of DL time this month so im back to Dail up !!! or do you just like it the easy way where everyone does it for you !!!!

mgadallah if you have any problems feel free to PM me :)

Edited by mrwrx