Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Nlite Disables Themes Service

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

Innocent Devil

Innocent Devil

• PipPipPipPip
  • 633 posts
  • Joined 04-February 05

dont know wass up but no matter what method i use i have no problem with wmp 11.....i am not saying i dont belive u guys but remember is still BETA>>>> :P

Still a Beta :D
"The level of security that Vista is trying to achieve to protect video and audio is more extreme than anything the US government has ever considered necessary for protecting its most sensitive classified data."

Read Full Article @ [A Cost Analysis of Windows Vista Content Protection]

Don't be lame [Linux is NOT Windows]

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

Sereby

Sereby

• PipPip
  • 185 posts
  • Joined 16-August 04
ok the problem is the wmp.dll!
just copy it to system32 after winxp is started and leave the old wmp9 wmp.dll file in i386 and it works.

now only check out why the new wmp.dll makes no problems when my updatepack is integrated ^^

ehabg

ehabg

• 10 posts
  • Joined 25-April 06
To Sereby

please make english version for your update pack

and thanks in advance

Edited by ehabg, 15 June 2006 - 02:06 AM.

BruNo

BruNo

• 10 posts
  • Joined 05-December 05
I'm sorry of my English. :blushing:
I think that the problem come from wmploc.dll, I took version 10 of this file and very settles correctly, the problem it pren the appearance of media player 10 :( . Though very pretty :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

How to remove advertisement from MSFN