Welcome to MSFN

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Siginet

v1.0 RC8 Beta4 will have support for the new DriverPacks.

6 posts in this topic

Just as a warning. v1.0 RC8 Beta 3 and earlier do not support the new DriverPacks. I apologize. But I will do my best to release Beta4 soon.

There have been complications with a pinched nerve in my neck that have caused me to have to postpone coding Beta4. :( Sorry for the delay everyone. As soon as I can get well enough to be able to sit at the computer long enough I will put something together.

I have been getting cervical injections in my neck for the past month and I am currently at the second out of 3 shots. The second shot had complications where the hole did not seal properly which is causeing me extreme headaces and nausia when I sit or stand for more than a few mins. :(

It isn't as serious as it sounds and it will be fixed hopefully tommorrow... but it hurts like hell! :unsure:

I'm starting to feel better. I actually did some coding for the RVMIntegrator today. So I should get a chance to start coding beta4 of the powerpacker soon. :)

Thanks for being patient! :D

Coding of Beta4 is comming along well. It's release will probably be tommorrow! :D;)