Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

v1.0 RC8 Beta4 will have support for the new DriverPacks.

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Siginet

Siginet

Windows XP PowerPacker Creator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 738 posts
Just as a warning. v1.0 RC8 Beta 3 and earlier do not support the new DriverPacks. I apologize. But I will do my best to release Beta4 soon.

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

Siginet

Siginet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 738 posts
There have been complications with a pinched nerve in my neck that have caused me to have to postpone coding Beta4. :( Sorry for the delay everyone. As soon as I can get well enough to be able to sit at the computer long enough I will put something together.

I have been getting cervical injections in my neck for the past month and I am currently at the second out of 3 shots. The second shot had complications where the hole did not seal properly which is causeing me extreme headaces and nausia when I sit or stand for more than a few mins. :(

It isn't as serious as it sounds and it will be fixed hopefully tommorrow... but it hurts like hell! :unsure:

McStarfighter

McStarfighter

• Members
  • 47 posts
Then: Get well. Your health is more important then the program !!!

hbinded

hbinded

what? whaat?

• Members
  • Pip
  • 66 posts
I second to that. get well soon! :yes:

Siginet

Siginet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 738 posts
I'm starting to feel better. I actually did some coding for the RVMIntegrator today. So I should get a chance to start coding beta4 of the powerpacker soon. :)

Thanks for being patient! :D

Siginet

Siginet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 738 posts
Coding of Beta4 is comming along well. It's release will probably be tommorrow! :D ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

How to remove advertisement from MSFN