vista beta2 5384 theme

ebrahim

Ok, dude. Calm down. You cannot get a Vista 5384 theme for Xp since Xp does not support Aero. However, if you search google, you can find the Vista Transformation pack 4.0 by WindowsX that will do something similar. Also, try to appreciate it when someone tries to help. Nitroshift was just trying to be decent.

I try transformation pack 4 but that wasnot similar to vista 5384(for example up of toolbar or color or......).

I want vista 5384 theme.okokok.

I know this theme is in internet but where?

NO !

try google !!!

are you beginer in this site ?

try again.I want vista 5384 theme or visual style URL or Adress for download.

:no: ebrahim, bashing at the other members here will only get you either banned or permanently ignored. please read the forum rules. thank you. also, treblA was only trying to help you, so please try at least to "look" grateful. :(

-- reported --

PS ever since i joined this network, i tried to share my (limited) knowledge with other members here. though i had a few questions, i also offered a few answers. this is a network to SHARE our knowledge, not to pick others' knowledge in an egocentrical way. also, in my opinion, a simple "please" in the requests ALWAYS shows common sense and respect for the other members. a plain "i want" seems a bit patronising to me, don't you think ebrahim?

Edited by nitroshift

Hmmm, as per profile, he is from Iran - maybe not very comfortable in English & politeness....

Ebrahim - Please make an effort to post in the right way. Else you'll either get banned, or your post will be ignored by those who're trying to help.

ok!

but Milork vista theme isnot in ".msstyles" form.

It is for windowblinds program.

I want visualstyle for use in resources folder in windowsXP .no additional softwares!

thank you.

where is vista 5384 visualstyle ,my friends ?