Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Mobile phone screensaver?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

hakeem5454

hakeem5454

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 370 posts
  • Joined 15-June 05
does anyone know of a site where i could send a picture to my phone, even if it does cost money?
i have a motorola razr v3 and i have a picture on my computer which i would like as a backround on myphone. does anyone know how i could get it on there?

Laptop

(Lenovo Y550)-processor: Core 2 Duo 2.53GHz, System Memory: 4 GB, Graphics Controller: NVIDIA GT240M, HardDrive: 320GB, Optical Storage: DVD-RW Combo drive,

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

Biohead

Biohead

^^ Yes, that IS a Robin Reliant shuttle!

• PipPipPip
  • 336 posts
  • Joined 23-March 05
Best thing is to buy a bluetooth dongle. Costs about £10 here (not sure in canada) and you can send absolutely anything you download from the PC, to the phone, for free.

This goes for picture, music, videos and with a bit of knowledge, games.
Beware the evil donkey falling slowly from the sky. You can choose the way you live my friend, but not the way you die!

Moral: You can plan, but they will never be followed perfectly.

hakeem5454

hakeem5454

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 370 posts
  • Joined 15-June 05
yes, but all i need is a site or something that will send screensavers to my phone. even if it does cost a dollar or two

Laptop

(Lenovo Y550)-processor: Core 2 Duo 2.53GHz, System Memory: 4 GB, Graphics Controller: NVIDIA GT240M, HardDrive: 320GB, Optical Storage: DVD-RW Combo drive,

raza

raza

Smiles are free 4ever!

• PipPip
  • 246 posts
  • Joined 08-September 04
Just google it and I'm sure you will find a lot of 'em.
Images in signatures shall NOT exceed a total of 300x100 and 80kb.

Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

• PipPip
  • 117 posts
  • Joined 03-April 05
http://www.david-pye...eewap/index.php
Posted Image

nitroshift

nitroshift

Beware of programmers with screwdrivers!

• Super Moderator
  • 2,907 posts
  • Joined 29-November 05
get mobile phone tools if you haven't already received when you got your phone and connect your phone to a pc via a normal usb cable, then you can transfer any image from pc to your phone and select it as a screensaver. i've done this hundreds of times as i too have a motorola phone, though it's only a V180. cheers and good luck!

Please read the rules, folks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users