A feature rich and graphicaly empowered bittorrent client written in python.
* Queuing and downloading of multiple torrents. (Starting, stopping, pausing, queue up, queue down etc)
* Real-time list of peer addresses and their statistics. Reverse DNS toggle-able.
* Advanced Progress bar graphically illustrates which pieces of the file have been downloaded.
* A graph to display upload and download rates over time. Each torrent being downloaded has it's own graph record.
* Optional Web Interface for remote adminstration.
* Friends Priority System. Friends IP address can be set to get upload preference if they are downloading the same file.
* Temporary upload priority can be given to peers by right clicking them in the list.
* Peers can be banned by right clicking them in the list.
* With torrents that contain multiple files:
o The user can select the order they will download in.
+ This is usefull in cases where you only really want 1 file in the torrent.
+ Or need certain files to arrive before others.
+ The client will not reject peers who want to upload but do not have pieces from the file that has the immediate download priority.
o Or they can be downloaded in a random order. (Rarest pieces first algorithm not withstanding)
+ In most cases this is the best strategy. As it is benefits the overall health of the torrent by keeping a wide range of pieces available, and reduces reliance on seeders.
* "Fast Resume" capability.
o When restarting or resuming, the client will automatically reconnect to all of those peers you were connected when you either exited the client or paused a torrent.
* Detailed message view for statistics and error reporting.
* System tray icon graphically displays upload download statistics.
* Peer list view can identify and display what client the peer is using. (Azureus, Shadow, and other clients that identify themselves uniquely)
* Can be set to use user customizable folders for storing torrent and incoming files.
* User customizable automatic stopping criteria. Torrents can be set to stop:
1. Always automatically stop when download completes
2. Only when there other files in queue
3. Only After seeding for N period of time
4. Only After uploading N% or a ratio of what you have downloaded
5. Never automatically stop
* User customizable upload choker (the choker determines which peer you upload to):
* User customizable color settings to change look and feel.
* User customizable global upload rate.
* User customizable upload behavior (upload rate / number of uploads)
* User customizable listening ports, ip bindings
* Multi-Tracker support
* Utilizes the Bittorrent 3.4.1a code-base
* Written in Python. Utilizes wxWidgets.
homepage : http://g3torrent.sourceforge.net/
download : http://files.filefront.com/g3torrentcab/;5...;/fileinfo.html
filesize : 3.57 MB (3,748,242 bytes)
MD5 : B17820B6214FF4D7DD96258096E62BDF
CRC32 : 46E4E9D3
Format : cab
Page 1 of 1
[addon] g3torrent p2p
- ← Request: ZoneAlarm Pro + AVG 7 Prof. Edit + Norton Ghost 9
- Application Add-Ons
- [addon] Azureus v 188.8.131.52 →
Share this topic:
Page 1 of 1