XPCREATE 2006

GreenMachine

Hi Mann,

Indeed when starting the Mediaplayer I received an error. Something about a dll that is not the expected version. Also the KB905474 was in SVc-CF1 as was stated on the XPCREATE website. If I have the latest one, I don't know. I downloaded this one from a link in another thread. Can not find it elsewhere.

There is also a thread about KB905474 on this forum on where to place it. This because it shows different on XPCREATE website for W2K and W2K3. I will start all over and try again to incorporate all updates and applications because I had a full up to date cd but now I can't create it again.

Maybe this has also to do with the Genuine Advantage problems that Microsoft introduced. I will also try to create a fully updated W2K3 CD and report back with results.

Greetings,

Bitfrotter

B)

• 5 months later...

Hi GM not been here for a long long time ! lol

looking at using xpcreate again and seen that you have

XPCREATE.INI - Plug-In XPCDLHFS.CMD

DLURL [Hotfix List Base URL]

URL downloading Hotfix Lists.

Default Value: http://xpcreate.com/members/HFLISTS

how does the hotfix list have to be formatted to work with xpcreate ?

I would host the HF list and I am in the process of setting up a web based

admin for keeping the hotfix list uptodate with some help lol !

• 3 months later...

Quick Questions:

Can you integrate things like .NET Frameworks into the installation CD source after it has been nLited?

Does it work with Server 2003? And can it do Service Packs integration as well? Any issues with Server?

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Brucevangeorge,

Yes, .NET 1.1 and 2.0 can be integrated and it works for Server 203 also. And again yes is does service pack integration as wel. However after it has been nLited is risky. I have used this tool to create XP and W2K3 cdroms that install unattended with almost all the updates that are necessary.

Greetings,

Bitfrotter