i've tried following methods, but none succeeded.
1. ISO Emu Loader, which can load an iso-image by starting up.
2. the methode of loading WinPE-ISO-Image with ramdisk, using setupldr.bin and ramdisk.sys from win2k3 server sp1.
3. boot computer using WinPE, then load WinLite.iso using VCdControlTool.exe of MS, then run setup.exe
4. boot computer using WinPE, and install windows using winnt32.exe in I386,
winnt32 /makelocalsource /noreboot
5. boot computer using dos bootdisk, run smartdrv.exe and run winnt.exe in I386
winnt /s:c:\i386 /u:c:\i386\winnt.sif
6. use the bootsect.dat file, which is created by winnt.exe, copy bootsect.dat into I386, then add an entry into boot.ini
C:\I386\BOOTSECT.DAT="nLite Windows XP SP2 Setup"
7. at first install windows in VMware using WinLite.iso, after the file-copying stage (txtsetup install stage), copy all the files to primary partition of host os, add an entry into boot.ini
multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(1)\WINDOWS="nLite Windows XP SP2 Setup" /NOEXECUTE=OPTIN /FASTDETECT
8. completely install windows in VMware using WinLite.iso, delete hardware drivers, change computer into Standard PC, then use setupmgr.exe in deploy.cab of windows setup CD to create an unattended answer file, then use sysprep.exe to reseal the system. At last use ghost to copy the VMware Harddisk Image to real Harddisk.
Is installing WinLite.iso using ISO-image file really impossible?