Trillion, Invision, tracer??? Which one is best for what Im

XPerties

Ok, Ive tried alot of them and right now have 4 different scripts installed. I though tracer was doing good but seems to not want to work on irc server for being a bot and uploading *shareware* to others. Does anyone recommend a script that is flawless in setting a bot up for serving. Easy.....I loved the Invision interface and thought tracer was cool but just doesnt want to fly.....Tracer started to work fine but then just stoped for some reason. And before any of you asses start yelling "Its your router"..I dont have it on and no its not my connection!

-XPerties

JESUS TAPDANCING CHRIST!#!#$!@#$!@^!#@ how many times do i have to tell you??? USE AIRC! it has everything that you could want. xdcc, fserve, tdcc etc etc etc. it even has an auto corrector for people that make alot of typos (/me points at xperties). it doesn't advertise itself every frigging second like polaris, invision, and all of those other lame a** f***ing scripts! it's got a great interface, no extra s***, no colors. it's as close to professional as you're going to get in a mIRC script.

GOD ****!!!

http://airc.kpdata.net

and please, RTFM!!!