Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Rate my sig

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

Sars!

Sars!

Junior

• Pip
  • 72 posts
This is my new signature with Killzone as theme, please rate from 1 to 10!
Posted Image
Images in signatures shall NOT exceed a total of 300x100 and 80kb. Flash and animated signatures and avatars are not permitted. You can enter max 4 lines of text in signature or signature image.

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

Maleko

Maleko

Gold Member

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,111 posts
its a bit dark, and u might wanna do sommit to the text, add a bevel, or emboss, give it some depth.
Posted Image

Sars!

Sars!

Junior

• Pip
  • 72 posts

its a bit dark, and u might wanna do sommit to the text, add a bevel, or emboss, give it some depth.

It's made to be used on a black forum-skin...
Images in signatures shall NOT exceed a total of 300x100 and 80kb. Flash and animated signatures and avatars are not permitted. You can enter max 4 lines of text in signature or signature image.

SiMoNsAyS

SiMoNsAyS

C'mon you apes! You wanna live forever!?

• Patrons
  • 3,455 posts
i like it, specially if you're going to use it on a black-ish background.
let me remember msfn only allows signs below 300x100px and 80kb :)

Maleko

Maleko

Gold Member

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,111 posts

It's made to be used on a black forum-skin...

Fair does then, but I would do sommit to the text, 3d it, or emboss it maybe
Posted Image

WolfX2

WolfX2

Werewolf? Here's Wolf! :P

• MSFN Sponsor
  • 694 posts
its a awesome logo...and that goes without saying, but allot of your images are "dark" and "scary". I guess thats just your style. anyway i give your logo a 8.5 :) (the text should be braught out somehow)

Edited by WolfX2, 24 June 2006 - 02:49 PM.

trep316

trep316
  • 5 posts
The text looks a bit dull, also a little suggestion, since you don't want to brighten the entire signature, try brightening up the soldier image only by duplicating the soldier layer and setting it to overlay, it won't affect the brightness of the rest of your sig. Overall, it looks ok, I'd give it a 6.5 rating, keep working on it.

Biohead

Biohead

^^ Yes, that IS a Robin Reliant shuttle!

• PipPipPip
  • 336 posts
It is a bit dark, but other than that it's pretty nice. I'd give it a 7 or 8.

You could make it a helluva lot better though by ditching Killzone and going for Halo :P
Beware the evil donkey falling slowly from the sky. You can choose the way you live my friend, but not the way you die!

Moral: You can plan, but they will never be followed perfectly.

Sars!

Sars!

Junior

• Pip
  • 72 posts

It is a bit dark, but other than that it's pretty nice. I'd give it a 7 or 8.

You could make it a helluva lot better though by ditching Killzone and going for Halo :P

Everybody makes halo sigs... And btw, I rendered the killzoneguy myself and since it's almost impossible to render the gun's fire correctly, It must be with a black background. sorry

Royalty

Royalty

Royaltea

• 38 posts
I give it an 8/10 I like dark, but for me its still a bit too dark. And yeah going with the other guys on this one, you should definately do something with the text.

Guest_WebMadman_*

Guest_WebMadman_*
  • Guests

Edited by WebMadman, 31 July 2006 - 02:04 AM.

xvxbluewingsxvx

xvxbluewingsxvx
  • 5 posts

The text looks a bit dull, also a little suggestion, since you don't want to brighten the entire signature, try brightening up the soldier image only by duplicating the soldier layer and setting it to overlay, it won't affect the brightness of the rest of your sig. Overall, it looks ok, I'd give it a 6.5 rating, keep working on it.

I agree. It just looks too ..bare. almost plain. I like the text style, but as some have pointed out..adding a little depth to it would not kill anyone.

ricktendo

ricktendo

Group: Banned Members

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,307 posts
Cough! Cough! :o Its so realistic it gave me the Sars! virus, (Sars! virus means that im a huge Sars fan)

venomkd

venomkd

• 17 posts
like everyone said its a bit dark and if the guy could be just a tad lighter, and the white wavy things looks like sperm to me lmao i would give it a 7/10 good work

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

How to remove advertisement from MSFN