The Biggest Bet Of The Year Being Held On Msfn!!!!!!!!

XPerties

Ok this is the bet....

Eagles VS 49ers This weekend

XPerties VS Sedative

The bet: 20 bucks and the ultimate embarresment

If I win I get 20 bucks and Sedative sig on any board hes apart of must say : [b:bd54341450]XPerties's b***h and the Eagles Suck[/b:bd54341450]

Or

If I lose: [b:bd54341450]Sedatives b***h and the 49ers suck[/b:bd54341450]

So know everyone is the witnesses to this bet. Oh yah the loser has to keep this sig untill after the superbowl. hehe.

Dam I feel sorry for sedative

:)

-XPerties

ok, for all of you 49er fans, let me show you a little something. you think sf is good because they're 10-3? uhm, no. let's first see who they've beaten..

List of teams sf has beaten, followed by that team's record (W-L)

--------------------------------------------------

atlanta falcons (twice) (6-7)

carolina panthers (twice) (1-12)

ny jets (8-5)

detroit lions (1-12)

new orleans saints (7-5)

indianapolis colts (5-8)

buffalo bills (2-11)

miami dolphins (9-4)

mkay, so looking at that list, how many "good" teams do you see? me personally, i see *maybe* one good (i use the term "good" loosely) team, that being the miami dolphins.

now, to look at the teams that have beaten the 49ers...

st. louis rams (twice) (10-2)

chicago bears (10-3)

mkay, now looking at that, you'll notice that when the 49ers play a good team, they tend to crumble like a cracker.

this all brings me to one point, the 49ers suck. sorry to burst your bubble.

by the way, i'm not implying that the eagles are any good, but i'm just showing that the 49ers aren't.[/size:0efede15ff]

Guest LouCypher

I personally don't give a flip about football.

[i:d3f82d26ad]orginally posted by sedative[/i:d3f82d26ad]

ok, for all of you 49er fans, let me show you a little something. you think sf is good because they're 10-3? uhm, no. let's first see who they've beaten..[/quote:d3f82d26ad]

Okay, so following your logic

The Eagles are 9-4. They've beaten:

Sep. 23rd, won 27-3 against Seattle (7-6)

Sep. 30th, won 40-18 againts Dallas (4-9)

Oct. 22nd, won 10-9 against NY Giants (6-7)

Nov. 4th, won 21-7 against Arizona (5-8)

Nov. 11th, won 48-17 against Minnesota (5-8)

Nov. 18th, won 36-3 against Dallas (4-9)

Nov. 29th, won 23-10 against Kansas City (4-9)

Dec. 9th, won 24-14 against San Diego (5-9)

Dec. 16th, won 20-6 against Washington (6-7)

In your own words:

mkay, so looking at that list, how many "good" teams do you see? me personally, i see *maybe* one good (i use the term "good" loosely) team, that being the miami dolphins.

now, to look at the teams that have beaten the 49ers...[/quote:d3f82d26ad]

Who have the Eagles beaten that was better than the Dolphins? The Dolphins are 9-4, better than everyone the Eagles beat. You could sayy the Eagles are as good as the Dolphins (both 9-4), and the 49ers beat the Dolphins. You could also say the 49ers are as good as Oakland (both 10-3), and Oakland beat the Eagles. Both lead me to think the 49ers have a better chance at winning.

Now, to look at the teams that beat the Eagles:

Sep. 9th, lost 17-20 to St. Louis (10-2)

Ost. 7th, lost 20-21 to Arizona (5-8)

Oct. 28th, lost 10-20 to Oakland (10-3)

Nov. 25th, lost 3-13 to Washington (6-7)

They lost to both Arizona AND Washington in their first meeting, only winning on rematch. They got beat by two better teams (St. Louis and Oakland) one of which also beat the 49ers. They haven't played the San Francisco at all this season, and the 49ers are the better team. I don't think either one of them wants to face Chicago or St. Louis again.

San Francisco has the second best offense in the country, total of 4753 yards/337 points, averaging 365.6 yards/25.9 points per game.

Philidelphia has the eighth best offense in the country, total of 3974 yards/299 points, averaging 305.7 yards/23 points per game.

I don't care who wins, I'm not a big sports fan anyway. Just following your logic, sedative, I think the 49ers are gonna lay a smackdown on the Eagles.

Can I get a hoooo hoooo for my man LouCypher.....Tats my dog! Word lou!

[img:ff343fe919]http://home.epix.net/~xperties/49ersvseagles.jpg[/img:ff343fe919]

[b:ff343fe919]And whos gona win??????[/b:ff343fe919][/color:ff343fe919]

------->[img:ff343fe919]http://home.epix.net/~xperties/49ers.jpg[/img:ff343fe919]<--------

-XPerties

PS. You best get ready to be my b***h

lou, i KNOW that the eagles suck, i've known that for a long time. they're pretty bad. but, i was just showing xperties that his 49ers suck, and it's a fluke that they've got a good record.it's also a fluke that the eagles have a good record. they both stink, and neither will make it far in the playoffs.

dude, don't even talk about the 49ers of the past. they were one of, if not the best team in nfl history. joe montana, jerry rice, steve young, etc etc etc. i don't dent that those 49ers of the 80's and early 90's were great, but please don't compare them to the niners of today.. no comparison.

Guest LouCypher

dude, don't even talk about the 49ers of the past. they were one of, if not the best team in nfl history. joe montana, jerry rice, steve young, etc etc etc. i don't dent that those 49ers of the 80's and early 90's were great, but please don't compare them to the niners of today.. no comparison. [/quote:52d6d3d12d]

The day Joe left San Francisco was the day I quit watching football.:cry

Lou, the other forums you posted the link to is down??

Warning: Failed opening 'modules/NS-Languages/api.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /users/ionichost.com/deadzone/mainfile2.php on line 61

Warning: Failed opening 'modules/NS-Wiki/stdlib.inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /users/ionichost.com/deadzone/mainfile2.php on line 538

Warning: Failed opening 'modules/NS-Wiki/transform.inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /users/ionichost.com/deadzone/mainfile2.php on line 538

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: modules_get_language() in /users/ionichost.com/deadzone/modules/News/article.php on line 40

What did it say anyway?

Guest LouCypher

Lou, the other forums you posted the link to is down??

Warning: Failed opening 'modules/NS-Languages/api.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /users/ionichost.com/deadzone/mainfile2.php on line 61

Warning: Failed opening 'modules/NS-Wiki/stdlib.inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /users/ionichost.com/deadzone/mainfile2.php on line 538

Warning: Failed opening 'modules/NS-Wiki/transform.inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /users/ionichost.com/deadzone/mainfile2.php on line 538

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: modules_get_language() in /users/ionichost.com/deadzone/modules/News/article.php on line 40

What did it say anyway? [/quote:2594d8eba0]

Booboo in upgrade. It's working now.