My cd worked, but need to improve it

Hi there, and thanks for reading.

I followed the tutorial, read some post, read the documentation and I finally made a CD that:

.- Install WinXp pro with SP1a slipstreamed, with custom configuration (Install IIS, remove some games, etc..)

.- Install all hotfixes up to date

.- Install Directx 9b, Media Player 9, Nero 6, .Net Framework 1.1, Msn messenger 6, MS Java VM and Nvidia destroyer drivers

My box ends well configured but I'd like to fix this issues:

1.- After the gui installation ends and before GuiRunOnce section start I'm presented with screens to activate windows and to enter user logins. I set up the option AutoActivate = Yes, but i don't want to see that screen but requires user input. I would also to skip user configuration. What should i do?

2.- I use a latin american keyboard. How do I set this in winnt.sif file?

3.- I'd like a the end of GuiRunOnce section my machine to reboot. Is that possible?

4.- How do you people add all that nice stuff in a normal cd?... With my current config I'm using 650MB and i deleted "safe" folders like "VALUEADD" and "SUPPORT"... I'd like to install antivirus, firewalls, mirc, ftp clients, etc... but i think i won't have enough space in the cd.. am I missing something?

Thanks again :)

1. Add this line to winnt.sif under [unattended]:

UnattendSwitch="yes"

2. Set your regional settings via Setup Manager which you used to create your winnt.sif file.

3. Execute PsShutdown at the very end of the batch.

4. Windows XP with SP1 slipstreamed comes in at 514MB, if you have a 700MB CD, then you have 186MB of free space. Add to this: 22.3 MB from removing Support, Valueadd, and Docs. and 37.6 MB from removing WIN9XMIG, WIN9XUPG, WINNTUPG in \i386 (only remove if you don't plan on upgrading). This makes a total of 245 MB of free space.