A popup blocker w/ unattended install

Again, kinda off topic (asking for software), but the current pop-up blocker I have will be too hard to use with an unattended install (because it uses call-phone registration).

For a pop-up filter/killer, something small, and simple (no fancy features) and a bypass key that allows pop-ups (like hold control and click on a link, and the window will come up for sure).

Also, it needs to install unattended (or with switches, you get the idea :))

]Bonkers[

I use PopUpCop

main_batch.cmd:

ECHO.

ECHO PopUpCop 2.0 wird jetzt Installiert...

ECHO Bitte warten...

start /wait %systemdrive%\install\popupcop\PopUpCop.exe /s /v/qn

ECHO.

ECHO PopUpCop 2.0 wird jetzt registriert...

REGEDIT /S %systemdrive%\install\popupcop\popupcop.reg

For the popupcop.reg:

- install popupcop

- register the software

- export the "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\PopUpCop" folder to popupcop.reg

Bye Laus

Thanks guys for your replies, but I still prefer my ad blocker. (hehe). It is perfect for what I am doing!

I will keep looking and try and find something that suits me better, or work on this pop-up blocker and see if I can get it to work.

]Bonkers[

Thanks Pzyko, I just saw that last night on google.com. I am going to wait until it is out of beta till I install. For now I am going to try and install the ad blocker I have and see if I can just add registration to the registry.

Philip

Zone Alarm pro (not sure about free personal edition) has all the features your after and more besides plus you get the added bonus of having a totally awesome firewall aswell :) for instructions on zonealarm installation goto AarronXP's site

devil270975: good call. What I did was ask myself during the install (so, no its not unattended but oh well), whether or not I wanted to install Zone Alarm Pro, if I said Yes, then I don't install the pop-up blocker, if I say no, then it installs the popup blocker.

Thanks for all the reponses

]Bonkers[