nlite xp cd wont install on my DFI but will install on other pc's?

Lord Davis

Hi, i created a nlite cd ages ago but could never get it to work on my nf4 dfi ultra d motherboard. it works fine on all the other computers but on mine as soon as its finished installin it will not get into windows... it will just restart :( ans ideas?

Thanks for those who made nlite as it is a great app. i just downloaded a new version (final) and started from scratch again. but is there anything i should be doing to get it to work on my sata hard drive? im not running raid...

Edited by Lord Davis

Did you include or slipstreamed Nvidia IDE/SATA drivers? If yes that is your problem. Do not use Nvidia IDE/SATA drivers when using only one hard drive.

no i didnt, i dont think so anyway.

i added RVMUpdatePack2.0.7a and then went through the nlite program and finished it without creating a iso.

i then ran the DPs_BASE program by sneaky, and used chipset, sound, massstorage and lan driver packs and thats it. then i opened nlite and loaded last session and checked make iso and burnt it.

Same thing happened, jsut restarts. also this time it also coudlnt fine MSVCRT40.dll and msnssppc.dll and 2 others. :( has someone got a nice cut down version of which i can use thier last session .ini?

plus help this restart problem. Kamil, do u think its the nvidia ide drivers in the chipset driver pack?

Oh sorry, i saw that but as it said RAID i didnt think i wanted that!

will give it a go :)

yeah i didnt think so :(

Attention: The following guide is only useful for users with an nForce Raid array!

so what now? should i still try it

i only have 1 hard drive.

Edited by Lord Davis