Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Visual Studio 2005 .net and Access 2003

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Tylerpestell

Tylerpestell

• 13 posts
I do not have the lastsession.ini and I think I used RC8. I am hopeing it is a simple fix but I have searched the forums and can't find anything related to this. In Access if I use the List Box Wizard it gives me the message:

"Data cannot be retrieved from the source you have selected. You must select a different table or query to continue in the wizard."

In Visual Studio 2005 when I use the Data Source Configuration Wizard and choose a new connection to an access database it gives me the error:

"No error message available, result code: E_FAIL(0x80004005)"

Does it have something to do with ODBE? Or MDAC? I don't know much about how windows connects to databases. But it seems to be nLited out of my setup. What should I not install to avoid this? Or is there anyway I can fix this?

Thanks

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

How to remove advertisement from MSFN