What is T-xx?

Kaonashi

Hey guys,

I was mainly searching for how to get the visual tweaks working, and I come across sentences like "You'll have to import these tweaks at T-12 or before.". I didn't know what it was but I thought it would be explained in the Unattended Windows guide, so I started reading it, but even there it's just left unexplained. I thought in English T-xx is used to indicate a point in time of a running process, but I think that's not applicable here because different computers and different installs take different amounts of time. So: I'm completely clueless here! Hope someone can explain...

Thanks in advance :)

O, I was already reading it. It's great, I'm learning a lot!

So the different stages of setup have a fixed "remaining time" instead of a realtime calculated one? :w00t: Weird :P

I understand now though, thank you T-ux ;)

So the different stages of setup have a fixed "remaining time" instead of a realtime calculated one? :w00t: Weird :P

Exactly. However, not so strange : it would be too hard to estimate this correctly since all computers are different, on XP Pro for instance, you can install IIS or not, it is possible to add software installs thus making windows installation longer. ;)

You're welcome. :)

It's always nice to help. ;)