dos resolution

Xeratus

don't know if this is the right forum, but i have a question regarding the resolution in dos when the windows starts.first tell me that i was experimenting with the tv as my display but after i swithed back to monitor the resolution in the dos was 640x480.but when it comes to windows the resolution swiths back to normal.i wanted to play bf2 but when it's loading it crashes back to windows efore there are any logos or similar .i think it's beacuse the dos. just that you know the game was working perfectly yesterday,so is there a way to change the resolution in dos?

P.S:i don't know what exactly i was doing but once the monitor (LG1715S) changed the resolution on its own on the loading screen of win XP , and then i hoped that it would again but it didn't happen

Sounds like you're running DOS (CMD.EXE) in full-screen mode. If you're accessing DOS through a shortcut, right-click on the shortcut, select properties, click the Options tab, and make sure the Display Option is set to Window and not Full Screen.

mhc