filesize : 32 mb
MD5 : 5B72E79B3CCC30502142A6E3D1D446F3
CRC32 : FFAA8156
build : 04 / 07 / 2006
this install in windows at the runonce
there is 5 yes / no to click .. on for setting but once thats windows desktop will show up
it may take 3 or 5 mins to 10 mins on the PC you got
its normal takes about 2 mins
than press alt+tab to see if there is a box behind the commond line box its got cmd.exe in the title of the box at the top
* Apache 2.2.2
* MySQL 5.0.21
* PHP 5.1.4
* phpMyAdmin 2.8.1
* XAMPP Control Panel Version 2.3
* FileZilla FTP Server 0.9.16c
(1) For this version is no upgrade possible, because the problems from the message of the security leck from Thierry Zoller can here not solved.
(2) The eAccelerator in XAMPP win32 was stopped in this version, because the current release 0.9.4 do not function with PHP 5 or our PHP 4 win32 version. Tipp: The current XAMPPLite have an eAccelerator 0.9.5 beta2 for PHP5, here for experimental use.
(3) A great thank you for Chris from www.nat32.com for his fast adaption of his XAMPP Control Panel. Older versions of XAMPP (even the "old" WAMPP) can donwloaded directly from Source Forge.
Apache HTTPD 2.2.2, MySQL 5.0.21, PHP 5.1.4 + 4.4.2-pl1 + PEAR + Switch, MiniPerl 5.8.7, Openssl 0.9.8b, PHPMyAdmin 2.8.1, XAMPP Control Panel 2.3, Webalizer 2.01-10, Mercury Mail Transport System für Win32 und NetWare Systems v4.01a, FileZilla FTP Server 0.9.16c, SQLite 2.8.15, ADODB 4.80, Zend Optimizer 3.0.0, XAMPP Security. SSI bug fixed. For Windows 98, 2000, XP. See also README
This post has been edited by ZcWorld: 08 July 2006 - 11:39 AM