• Announcements

• xper

MSFN Sponsorship and AdBlockers!   07/10/2016

Dear members, MSFN is made available via subscriptions, donations and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. Alternatively, become a site sponsor and ads will be disabled automatically and by subscribing you get other sponsor benefits.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ladude626

nLite's Update Pack functions outdated with RVM Integrator 1.3

3 posts in this topic

I was wondering when will nLite be up-to-date to RVM Integrator 1.3 for Addon Packs. There are many add-on packs made recently that is not compatible with nLite because there are functions in the Entries.ini file that aren't recognized by nLite. I believe nLite is only up-to-date with earlier version of RVM Integrator. Here is the list of functions in Entries.ini but the newer functions is not compatible with nLite: http://www.ryanvm.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=488

I noticed the entries.ini file of the latest RyanVM Update Pack 2.0.7a contains a new function that isn't recognized by nLite called [obsolete_files] according to the link above:

[obsolete_files]GWFSPidG.dll

xact_x86.inf

xacteng2.dll

xinput9.dll

xinput9.inf

Nuhi: can you please update nLite to match the functions of RVM Integrator 1.3 if possible so that RyanVM Update Pack 2.0.7a and other add-on pack can be integrated correctly?

Edited by ladude626

I know of this and it's not effecting it in any way except that those files will be left there even though they are not needed.

Going to add this.

Good to know you're aware of it :). Can you say it will be included in the next release of nLite?

I create add-ons for RVM/nLite and some of these new functions are very useful when creating add-ons.