Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

[Addon] ImgBurn 2.0.0.0 + 1.3 as well

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

dvdgorila

dvdgorila

• 35 posts
  • Joined 22-May 05
ImgBurn 1.3.0.0
Installs to Program files\DVD

Download: Rapidshare

MD5: 30BD2951A323A689B1FF2F2A7C118E07

ImgBurn Website
"ImgBurn carries on from where DVD Decrypter left off! (Well, for the burning part anyway!)

ImgBurn can write most types of CD / DVD images and it supports all the latest writers (including booktype / bitsetting on many of the major ones - i.e. BenQ, LiteOn, NEC, Plextor, Sony). You can even use ImgBurn to erase / format your rewritable media!

ImgBurn will try its very best to burn your DVD-Video double layer images using the layer break you've specified in the IFO files, but it can also calculate the best place for you, to save you the trouble.

Advanced functionality can be found in context menus that appear when you right click on various bits of the user interface. Can you find them all??!!"

Enjoy

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

ZcWorld

ZcWorld

• PipPipPipPip
  • 611 posts
  • Joined 23-February 05
ok i will build it now
but i cant test it
i dont have the time or the will to sit there looking at windows install screen for a long time

( just got back from fun vista install job )
>> Away : back on the 10th of jan << Woot .. back to work afters never ending fun

ZcWorld

ZcWorld

• PipPipPipPip
  • 611 posts
  • Joined 23-February 05
file size : 1.02 mb
Ver 2.0.0.0
MD5 :3BB8E3EC7E7834C0A27829A9978A9CCB
CRC32: 6C69EC20
download : http://files.filefro...;/fileinfo.html
build date / time
10 / 08 / 2006 @ 3:35 am

NOTE
i put the wrong build date in the build
sorry
>> Away : back on the 10th of jan << Woot .. back to work afters never ending fun

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users