Restore "My Computer" icon on desktop in win2000

BuiZe

When preparing my Windows 2000 SP4 installation image, at Tweaks > Desktop > My Computer icon, i chose to hide it (to have a clean desktop). However, it seems that the "My Computer" object has been removed completely, not just the icon on the desktop. When a dialog shows to "Browse for folder", i only see the Desktop icon. Also, in the left hand pane in Windows Explorer, only the Desktop icon is visible. There is no way to navigate to my drives from that point.

My question is: how does nLite remove the "My Computer" icon? If i know how it's removed, i might be able to get it back without having to install windows all over. I already tried adding the key {20D04FE0-3AEA-1069-A2D8-08002B30309D} in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Desktop\NameSpace\, to no avail.

Thanks in advance.

The TweakUI in your screenshot only works in WinXP, on Win2000 i get an error about a missing function in some DLL. TweakUI v1.3 (link) does work, but rebuilding the icons there has no effect. The weird thing is, "My Computer" isn't listed in the special folders section:

screenshot

(screenshot is in dutch, sorry for that)