InfraRed Drivers not removed

mmortal03

The InfraRed Drivers are not being removed when I use nlite 1.0 to remove them.

FYI, the initial version of XP is build 0, but I have been slipstreaming SP2.

If I go back in and try to remove it after slipstreaming, and/or other patches, it still doesn't remove them.

Thanks

Here is the ini minus the net adaptors:

[Main]Env = 1.0 Final - 2.0.50727.42.Microsoft Windows NT 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2Target = Windows XP Professional Sp2 - build 2180 - English (United States)
[Tasks]Service Pack IntegrationRemove ComponentsUnattended SetupIntegrate DriversHotfixes and Update PacksTweaksCreate a Bootable ISOPatchesOptions
[Components];# Applications #BriefcaseClipBook ViewerGamesInternet GamesPinballScreensaversWordpad;# Drivers #Asynchronous Transfer Mode (ATM)Cameras and CamcordersDisplay AdaptersDisplay Adapters (old)Ethernet (LAN)IBM ThinkpadISDNLogitech WingManMicrosoft SideWinderModemsMultiFunctionalPortable AudioScannersSCSI/RAIDSony Jog DialSound ControllersTape drivesToshiba DVD decoder cardWireless Ethernet (WLAN);# Hardware Support #Brother DevicesGravis Digital GamePortMulti-port serial adaptersTeletext codecWindows CE USB Host;# Multimedia #AOL ART Image Format SupportDirectX diagnostic toolImages and BackgroundsIntel Indeo codecsLuna ThemeMedia CenterMouse CursorsMovie MakerMusic SamplesOld CDPlayer and Sound RecorderSpeech SupportTablet PCWindows Sounds;# Network #Client for Netware NetworksCommunication toolsFrontPage ExtensionsInternet Connection WizardMSN ExplorerNetmeetingNetwork Monitor Driver and ToolsNWLink IPX/SPX/NetBIOS ProtocolOutlook ExpressPeer-to-PeerSynchronization ManagerWindows Messenger;# Operating System Options #Administrator VB scriptsColor SchemesDocument TemplatesFAT to NTFS converterManual Install and UpgradePrivate Character EditorSearch AssistantTourZip Folders;# Services #AlerterFax ServicesMessengerRemovable StorageSystem RestoreTelnet Server;# Directories #DOCSSUPPORTVALUEADD;# Compatibility #Compat01Compat02Compat03Compat04Compat07Compat08Compat09Compat10Compat11
[KeepFiles]msconfig.exe
[RemoveFiles]blastcln.execlock.avi
[Options]GuestName = ""AdminName = ""ProfilesDir = "%SystemDrive%\Documents and Settings"TargetPath = "WINDOWS"temp_dir = %USERPROFILE%\Local Settings\TempAdvTweaksisovol = WinLiteisoatt = -allow-multidot -relaxed-filenames -allow-leading-dots -N -l -d -D -joliet-long -duplicates-once -no-emul-boot -b boot.bin -hide boot.bin -hide boot.catalog
[Patches]TcpIp = 10UsbPoll = 125DoSFC
[services]Themes,2StiSvc,3EventSystem,3COMSysApp,3MSDTC,3FastUserSwitchingCompatibility,3winmgmt,2WmiApSrv,3AppMgmt,3AudioSrv,2CiSvc,3CryptSvc,2ERSvc,2EventLog,2HidServ,4HTTP,3HTTPFilter,3NDProxy,3NetDDE,4NetDDEdsdm,4Netman,3PlugPlay,2ProtectedStorage,2RemoteRegistry,2SamSs,2SCardSvr,3seclogon,2SENS,2SysmonLog,3TapiSrv,3TrkWks,2UPS,3VSS,3W32Time,2Wmi,3xmlprov,3LanmanWorkstation,2RasAuto,3RasMan,3RemoteAccess,4IpFilterDriver,3IpInIp,3Ip6Fw,3ALG,3DHCP,2DNSCACHE,2PolicyAgent,2NLA,3LMHosts,2Browser,2NetLogon,3RpcLocator,3NtLmSsp,3LanmanServer,2IpNat,3SharedAccess,2
[Tweaks]Boot and Shutdown-Logon Page-ClassicDesktop-My Computer icon-ShowDesktop-My Documents icon-HideExplorer-Advanced Search: preconfigure optionsExplorer-Classic Control PanelExplorer-Disable Beep on errorsExplorer-Disable Prefix: Shortcut toExplorer-Launch folder windows in a seperate processExplorer-Show Drive Letters in front of Drive NamesExplorer-Show extensions of known file-typesExplorer-Show Full Path in Address and in Title-BarExplorer-Use small icons in Explorer barInternet Explorer-Disable Download Complete notificationInternet Explorer-Disable Market Place bookmarkInternet Explorer-Disable Media Player 6.4 created bookmarksInternet Explorer-Disable Password-CachingInternet Explorer-Enable Google URL-SearchInternet Explorer-Keep IE URL-History for-0 DaysInternet Explorer-Set Homepage-www.google.comInternet Explorer-Set IE-Cache limit to-200 MB (default)Internet Explorer-Set Internet Explorer to accept 10 connects at a timeMy Computer-Add Control Panel to Context MenuNetwork-Disable automatic search for network folders and printersPrivacy-Remove AlexaSecurity-Disable Web Open With promptSpeed-Disable Optimize harddisk when idleSpeed-Do not cache thumbnailsStart Menu-Clear most recently opened documents list on logoffStart Menu-Control Panel-Display as a menuStart Menu-Disable Highlight newly installed programsStart Menu-Disable popup on first bootStart Menu-Do not use Personalized MenusStart Menu-My Music-Don't display this itemStart Menu-My Pictures-Don't display this itemStart Menu-Remove Set Program Access and DefaultsStart Menu-Remove Windows Catalog shortcutStart Menu-Use small icons in Start PanelTaskbar-Disable Hide inactive iconsVisual Effects-Animate windows when minimizing and maximizing-DisableVisual Effects-Combo box animation-DisableVisual Effects-Cursor shadow-DisableVisual Effects-Fade out selection-DisableVisual Effects-Menu animation-DisableVisual Effects-Menu shadows-DisableVisual Effects-Show translucent selection rectangle-DisableVisual Effects-Slide taskbar buttons-DisableVisual Effects-Smooth-scroll list boxes-DisableVisual Effects-Tooltip animation-DisableVisual Effects-Use visual styles on windows and buttons-DisableWindows Media Player-Disable auto-add music to libraryWindows Media Player-Disable MRUWindows Media Player-Disable starting with Media GuideWindows Media Player-Optimize fullscreen mode behaviourWindows Media Player-Remove all context menu entries
[unattended]UnattendMode = DefaultHideComputerType = AutomaticResolution = 1280x1024BitsPerPel = 32 bit (True Color)Vrefresh = 75 HzMaximumDataStorePercentOfDisk = 12RestorePointLife = 30DefaultThemesOffDefaultStartPanelOffAutoUpdates = 1AutoUDay = 7AutoUHour = 16AUElevateProgFilesPath = "C:\Program Files"CustomNetwork

[GuiRunOnce]
[Drivers]C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\MattE\nLite Ghost Project\Drivers\Monitor\1707FP.inf,0C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\MattE\nLite Ghost Project\Drivers\Network Adapter\win_xp_2k3_32\b57win32.inf,0C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\MattE\nLite Ghost Project\Drivers\Graphics Driver\Driver\XP_INF\CX_30546.inf,0C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\MattE\nLite Ghost Project\Drivers\Integrated Sound Driver\SMAXWDM\W2K_XP\smwdmCH4.inf,0C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\MattE\nLite Ghost Project\Drivers\Intel Chipset\XP\865.inf,0C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\MattE\nLite Ghost Project\Drivers\Intel Chipset\XP\SP\ich5id2.inf,0
[Hotfixes]C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\MattE\nLite Ghost Project\Add-on Patches\FLLAB\Foxy_7-Zip_4.42_Addon_v1.0.cabC:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\MattE\nLite Ghost Project\Add-on Patches\FLLAB\Kel_FindTarget_addon_v1.1.CABC:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\MattE\nLite Ghost Project\Add-on Patches\FLLAB\Kels_BubblePop_OpenSubFolder_addon_1.0.5.cabC:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\MattE\nLite Ghost Project\RVMUpdatePack2.0.7a.cabC:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\MattE\nLite Ghost Project\Add-on Patches\FLLAB\Kels_TweakUI_Addon_v2.10.0.0.cab

Attach, don't post.

And it is because of kept Bluetooth support, it needs infrared...or so it was told long time ago.

Ok, so this means that if I check InfraRed for removal, but leave Bluetooth unchecked, then it won't remove the InfraRed support? Since Bluetooth wouldn't work without InfraRed, why shouldn't this also select Bluetooth for removal when you select InfraRed?

It would be very helpful then if, instead of the description only saying "Needed for Bluetooth," that it instead said, "Needed for Hardware Support -> Bluetooth Support" and would automatically put a check next to Bluetooth Support when you place a check next to InfraRed.

e.g. You can't have Bluetooth Support without InfraRed, so if you remove InfraRed, it should remove both.

Edited by mmortal03