• Announcements

• xper

MSFN Sponsorship and AdBlockers!   07/10/2016

Dear members, MSFN is made available via subscriptions, donations and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. Alternatively, become a site sponsor and ads will be disabled automatically and by subscribing you get other sponsor benefits.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EraserWare

[addon] Framework 1.1 + 2.0 + 3.0

9 posts in this topic

Framework 1.1 + 2.0, Dutch VER !!! ONLY!!

Lol you can tell it in Dutch than. Lol dat kan je ook in het Nederlands vertellen :P

lol as MSFN is international forum, its quite normal to use english as the official language - for ALL users to understand.

i wouldn't even dream about posting on forums / newsgroups / mailing lists and irc-channels in any other language than english

its also part of the net-etiquettes to : try and be polite, and understendeble for al logged-in users, using another language doesn't help then - does it:P

Met vriendelijke groet (and kind regards :P )

NOTE

I edited the post title to let evryone knows its not an english ver of the .Net Framework

last thing you wantted to do is install the wrong lang ver of what :)

link is death...

Is there a possibility (when the link comes up again) to integrate the .cab file by using svcpack.inf?

thanx but plz

can I have the english .Net framework v3.0 silent installer or any other addon to be added to myu uAXP

peace