1.0 Final

GH0st

OK, I been working with the 1.0 Final version for a few weeks and did alot of testing in VIrtual Machine. Got the ISO I wanted and burned to a disc. I had to wait a week and a half, for variose reasons and just installed using it. I know there is a newer version of both nLite and Ryan's pack, but I already went thru all this work so just going to go with it.

Ok the issue:

When I try to install my Hewlett Packard 1410v all in one printer/scanner, I get some errors that wont allow the install. Being two DLL's arent present and it cant continue.

slbcsp.dll

sccbase.dll

These are the DLL's that were not present in the OS. I googled them and downloaded, placed them in the 'system32' folder, rebooted and it still doesnt see them. I makes mention that its looking for them in the registry, but there are not present in the location its looking at. Nor do I know what to manually write there, as they are physically present in the proper folder.

Any ideas?

I used WinXP pro, SP2, Ryan 2.0.7a. I did keep all options for printers, scanner and camera's in the nLite choices.

made multiple attempts at registering them, but always says it cant find them. The are present in the System32 folder though.

install/register the file type in: regsvr32 file.dll

any suggestions?

OK, I was never able to get it to register that DLL. Never the less I went ahead and made an new ISO using the latest nLite and latest Ryan's pack. All is well. So the smart card shiat, is needed for these all-in-1 printers.

BTW, this is the best/fastest feeling install ever! So Im glad I did it over. Nice work nuhi and thanks all for your help!!