A few minor problems with my nlited install

drspy00

I made an nlited windows xp disc last week and installed it and it works fine but there are a few minor problems, im not blaming nlite for this but I'm thinking maybe I might have clicked some of the things to remove by mistake so im hoping someone here will be able to tell me what ive done wrong.

It could be a problem with something I selected for removal or didnt select for removal or it could be a problem with an addon i integrated.

*When the CD is inserted into the drive and boots from it, it boots straight to the windows installation and does not ask to press any key to boot from CD, this caused a few problems because if the cd was left in during installation when it rebooted the cd would start installation again.

* The installation haulted and came up with a message saying program requires .net framwork 2.0 which was already integrated into the install after the ryans update pack. It also asked if i wanted to go online to download it, i clicked no and installation resumed. I think this was a problem with an addon but im not sure which one.

* When windows boots for the first time it opens a command window and needs to be closed to continue.

* The computer has now got windows security centre, which was never on here before in any other installation ive created. it keeps nagging me because I have automatic updates set to off. is there a way to get rid of this security centre. it also displays a red icon in the system tray.

* A mysterious program ctfmon started up at startup, spybot showed this up as a virus so i stopped it from starting at system startup.

One last thing, I have zonealarm installed and when i shutdown the computer it now comes up with a window to ask if i want to close zone alarm but it terminates anyway and the computer turns off, im just curious as to why this is happening now.

I would appreciate any help, even though theyre quite minor problems, I just want to know what i did wrong to make them occur.

Last_Session.ini