Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Unable to set Regional Time and Date -w- V1.01

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Vkirkhuff

Vkirkhuff
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 21-July 06
This is my first experience with a product like Nlite, so I appologize for nubie question. A couple of my applications require 24hr clock settings and my numerous (400) users are not allowed Admin rights on ANY of our PC's. So setting the Windows Regional Time and Date Settings during the initial Windows XP Professional install is imperative. With Nlite I only get this option displayed if I do not select an unattended setup. If I select anycombination of OEM and Mode, the Time and Date Settings screen do not appear during the ISO install. I NEED this setting available to modify or a registry hack to lock down these settings so I can utilize the full functionality of Nlite's unattended setup. Thanks Vance Kirkuff

Attached Files

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

Kiki Burgh

Kiki Burgh

MSFN Expert

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,426 posts
  • Joined 06-January 06
hi!
if i'm not mistaken setting the time zome only works when Default Hide option is set ... another option would be to use your personally customized WINNT.SIF (but nLite's unattended GUI actually functions like 1) ;)
Posted Image

bledd

bledd

msfn is a friend of mine!

• MSFN Sponsor
  • 1,733 posts
  • Joined 24-March 04
not supposed to use it for corporate use

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users