Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Runonce popup

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

joeyg2391

joeyg2391

Junior

• Pip
  • 60 posts
  • Joined 22-September 04
Hi,
I'm currently deploying computer using a custom windows xp pro build with all the latest patches(except SP2) and stored them in the I386/Update folder with svcpack.inf pointing to them. The problem i have is when it's going through the RunOnce and installing my software like Windows Media Player, i get a prompt asking for the username and password. Then afterwards it asks if i want to open, save, the file (just like IE prompt). I never had this problem before and was wondering if this is due to one of the new patches or updates from this year or becasue i changed the path pointing to a DFS share? Let me know thanks

sample: Pointing to a DFS share
REG ADD %KEY%\015 /VE /D "Configuring ADT 2004 Custom Profile" /f
REG ADD %KEY%\015 /V 1 /D "net use \\****** /user:**************" /f
REG ADD %KEY%\015 /V 2 /D "\\**********\it\Utilities\AutoDesk\BatchMods\ADT2004Mods.bat" /f

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users