Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Errors right before reboot

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

jim0615

jim0615

• 20 posts
I tried to test my cd with VMware WS5.5 but im getting this error right after it finishes copying all my files. I used RVM integrator1.4 to apply updates and a handful of addons. Then nlite 1.01 to apply some reg tweaks and make the winnt.sif file. Then i used powerpacker 1.0 RC8 beta 4 to add the driver packs and make a bootable iso with my $OEM$ directory which has Office 2003 pro setup to do a unattended install. I used method 1 for the driver packs if it matters.

Anyone have any ideas?

Posted Image

Here is my winnt.sif file
; Generated by nLite 1.0.1[Data]AutomaticUpdates = "Yes"Autopartition = 0MsDosInitiated = 0UnattendedInstall = "Yes"[Unattended]UnattendMode = DefaultHideUnattendSwitch = "No"OemPreinstall = "Yes"OemSkipEula = "Yes"FileSystem = *WaitForReboot = "No"NoWaitAfterTextMode = 1NoWaitAfterGUIMode = 1DriverSigningPolicy = IgnoreNonDriverSigningPolicy = IgnoreAutoActivate=Yes   [Display]Xresolution = 1280Yresolution = 1024BitsPerPel = 32Vrefresh = 60[SystemRestore]MaximumDataStorePercentOfDisk = 06RestorePointLife = 360[SetupParams]SkipMissingFiles = "No"[GuiUnattended]EncryptedAdminPassword = "No"TimeZone = 035OEMSkipRegional = 1OemSkipWelcome = 1[Components]Iis_common = OnIis_inetmgr = OnIis_nntp = OnIis_smtp = OnIis_webadmin = OnIis_webdav = OnIis_www = OnIis_asp = On[UserData]ProductKey = "****-****-****-****-****"ComputerName = MAINFullName = "J** **** ***"OrgName = "****"[RegionalSettings]LanguageGroup=1Language=00000809[Networking]InstallDefaultComponents = "Yes"[Identification]JoinWorkgroup = "home"[Componants]msmsgs=offmsnexplr=offOEAccess=offzonegames=off[GUIRunOnce]%systemdrive%\install\applications.cmd

EDIT: fixed the code tag, and now codebox - tain

Edited by TAiN, 03 August 2006 - 04:33 PM.

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

Siginet

Siginet

Windows XP PowerPacker Creator

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 738 posts
It is not an error caused by PowerPacker. You have done many modifications... it would be difficult for anyone to troubleshoot it for you. I use method 2 for the driverpacks though. On a multiboot disk I highly reccommend method 2.

Posted Image
For those of you interested in my next software venture you can check it out here:
www.ITTechware.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

How to remove advertisement from MSFN