1. Fixed a bug where the IDENT files were not created in the unattended pack of the Tri-Pack option.
2. Fixed other small bugs.
3. ReCompiled the old help file into the program so people can at least learn the basics until I get time to create a new help file. This help file is outdated and there have been some major changes since this help file was created... but it should help give you an understanding of what to do.
1. Added new option in Advanced tab for allowing multiple winnt.sif files. Very cool new feature! Just select a 4 character name, a winnt.sif file and something to add to the boot screen. (PowerPacker auto recognises the type of OS you are using.)
2. Custom pack name option now allows you to add an entry into the boot screen.
3. Fixed bug where the tmp folder was left behind when using the DriverPacks. Now the driverpacks settings file is copied to the %temp% directory and deleted after it is finished.
1. Added support for the new DriverPacks Base.
*Note... in order for the DP to work you must first install the new DP_Base.exe and create a mysettings.ini file through the DP Base. Once you have made your settings file you just select that settings file in the DP section of PowerPacker.
Also a major change you will quickly notice is the new "Advanced" tab. A new advanced feature is the "Run file upon completion" area. This feature is allready built into the RVMIntegrator and now is available in PowerPacker as well. It is very usefult to chain link multiple packaging processes of powerpacker together... or even chain linking powerpacker and the RVMIntegrator together. It is made to help simplify the unattended disc creation. Once you have all of your settings files made for all of the programs... you just start the process and the rest is unattended.
Please report any bugs you may find.
Here is how to use the DriverPacks:
Download the DP Base.
Install the DriverPack Base. Then run DP_BASE.exe.
Choose all of your settings then choose to "Export Settings".
This will create a mysettings.ini file in the same directory as the DP_Base.exe file.
Use that mysettings.ini in powerpacker.
Edited by Siginet, 05 February 2007 - 05:12 AM.