[Release] Adobe Shockwave Player v10.1.3.18 & Flash Player v9.0.16

johndoe74

Did you test this? It fails at T13 with an error "unable to find HTTP handler" or words to that effect, this is when the Shockwave installer tries to pop the Register page and the "Are you over 13" check box, so with this in mind AFAIK its not possible to create a T13 installer for Shockwave unless this event it some how omited or masked out.

I've been trying to do this my self for some time but not managed it yet, so at the moment I have a Flash Addon but have Omitted the shockwave addon until the problem is solved.

Anyone have any idea's on this? I've read up about the corporate installers and have tried a couple but all throw the register page at the end of the Shockwave install.

Plasma

follow the URL in my signature to my repository. Scroll to the bottom of the page.

Everything you need is there.

shark

FANTASTIC m8! Cheers for that will be grabbing a few more of your addons too, hopefully the Adobe Reader Lite will work every other version I downloaded doesn't, and the one I made is 21Mb .. :blushing:

Cheers

Plasma

@ Shark007

Can't get the Firefox Shockwave plugin to work m8 .. I'm installing it at T13 after installing Firefox and then testing it at http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/welcome/

Also after installing MSN again at T13 when running it after first boot I get ..

The application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem.

I'm working on finding the cause but if you have any idea's that would be good.

Also the WinAmp install omits Start menu Shortcuts not sure if this is intentional but thought I'd mention it anyway!

Some of these problems may be to do with components I've removed .. any idea what the dependancies are?

Major thanks for the addons though I've managed to knock another 20Mb off the uA CD to make room for more stuff! ;)

Plasma

Edited by Plasma

Can't get the Firefox Shockwave plugin to work m8 .. I'm installing it at T13 after installing Firefox and then testing it at http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/welcome/
When visiting that addy to test shockwave, do you see a 'd' icon? press it. Same for testing flash player, you need to press the 'f' icon.
Also after installing MSN again at T13 when running it after first boot I get ..

The application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem.

This would definately be caused by your nLite removals, i have no idea which is causing it though.
Also the WinAmp install omits Start menu Shortcuts not sure if this is intentional but thought I'd mention it anyway!
This was intentional.
Major thanks for the addons though I've managed to knock another 20Mb off the uA CD to make room for more stuff! ;)

Plasma

You're welcome. glad you found them useful

I should also mention, i just updated the shockwave installer to fix a missing registry entry.

shark

Edited by Shark007

Struggling on with this Shockwave problem..

When I visit the test page I get this ...

But when doing a "about:plugins" I get ..

So it all looks ok but doesn't work! If I re-install using the normal non silent installer "Shockwave_Installer_Slim.exe" it then works .. :realmad:

Plasma

Edited by Plasma

Did you test this? It fails at T13 with an error "unable to find HTTP handler" or words to that effect, this is when the Shockwave installer tries to pop the Register page and the "Are you over 13" check box, so with this in mind AFAIK its not possible to create a T13 installer for Shockwave unless this event it some how omited or masked out.

I've been trying to do this my self for some time but not managed it yet, so at the moment I have a Flash Addon but have Omitted the shockwave addon until the problem is solved.

Anyone have any idea's on this? I've read up about the corporate installers and have tried a couple but all throw the register page at the end of the Shockwave install.

Plasma

yes i did test it and apart from the popup page, which unfortunately cannot be helped, it worked fine

yes i did test it and apart from the popup page, which unfortunately cannot be helped, it worked fine

The whole idea of the addons is that they can be used on Unattended disks, if you have to sit and watch the install to click Ok on an error message its not much of an unattended install is it?

I'm going to work on getting this fixed and will post back here once I get it working! I don't like having things beat me! So far I have managed to include the following addons on my uA disk, all fully registered silent installers, either of my own creation of from helpfull people on this forum! :thumbup

Adobe Acrobat 7.0.8

DaemonTools 3.47

DamnNFOviewer

DVDDecrypter.v3.5.4.0

Firefox 1.5.0.6 (Inc Extensions)

FireTune 1.1.2

FlashGet 1.72.128

Flash Player 9.0.16.0

Java Runtime Environment 5.0 Update 8

Klite Codec Pack 1.56

including ...

- QuickTimeAlternative

- RealPlayerAlternative

Nero Lite 7.2.3.2b

NOD32 2.51.30

Office 2K3 inc SP2

O&O Defrag Pro 8.5.1788

Paint Shop Pro X

PeerGuardian 2.0 Beta 6B

PowerDVD Deluxe 7.0

TweakUI 2.10

UltraISO Premium Edition 8.2.0.1669

VLC VideoLAN Player 0.85

WinAmp Music Player 5.2.5.812

WinAVI Video Cnverter 7.6

Windows Live Messenger 8.0.0812

WinRar 3.51

WinZip 10.0.6685

XoftSpy SE 4.29.193

ZoneAlarm Pro 6.5.731.000

All that on a single CD .. WOW ... nLite Rocks! The only problem I have is there is 3mb left .. lol .. what to do with it!

Plasma

Edited by Plasma