2048MB DDR2 PC4200

NVIDIA Geforce Duo 7900GTX 1024MB 2xDVI PCI-E

400GB SEAGATE SATA Hard Drive

DVD Writer With Lightscribe

DVD Rom

Analog TV Card

Wireless Network Card

Monitors:

Samsung 215TW 8ms LCD (21in Widescreen monitor with component,composite,s-video,DVI with HDCP,VGA) :D

AG Neovo F-419B Monitor DVI and VGA)

There we go!

Ben

Edited by benheaven1

Nice setup but on mine I upgrade as my older stuff wears out or fails to perform as expected

AMD 1900+

1024 mb ram

samsung 120 gb HD

ECS MB

7200-256 ddr video card ( I forgot the brand)

soundblaster surround sound with sub

pioneer dvd rom

panasonic dvd burner

The last upgrade/repair was done last year. It is not super fast but reliable and get the job done for me :yes:

my conroe finally shipped out!!

Antec Neo 550W Rev 3

GA-965P-DQ6 motherboard

4 gigs of DDR 800 OCZ Plat

2 Maxtor 250 Gig Raid 0

7800Gtx (waiting for new ATI dx 10 cards)

Thermaltake Eureka case so Roomy!

Asus Silent Square Cpu Cooler

Core 2 Duo E6600

Lite-on Dvd Burner frogot model.

Auzentech Explosion Sound Card... (so tired of creative.. will give up eax anyday for a workin card. and bad drivers)

waiting on the cpu so long.. can finally test.. i hope its fast?! :yes:

Edited by Beppe

o they doo.. and the bass forget it.. i m next door to my moms room and all the $hit fell out of the closet shelf :lol::whistle:

yea i m glad i got my hands on a E6600 but i was alil disappointed with the inflated prices but i dont care i want one lol :D

i will post some pics up when completed

LOL i hope theres a huge diff without overclocking.. i never really tried or got into the whole overclocking scene.. although i used to have alot of dangerden water cooling stuff.. really nice rig b4 this. but i got so tired of the watercooling scene when something goes wrong its a headache to constantly work over tubes and emptying the water and filling and bleeding.. i had enough so i went with the oversized heat sinks silent approach.. and now with the conroes i dont have too worry about heat anymore and quietness. but who knows maybe i will try to overclock we'll see wut happens :thumbup i just hope everything works 1st! never kno

well go to ebay.. do a search for ur hardware see wut the round about price there going for so u know how to price them.. bc if its too high, then everyone elses. they wont buy.. or u can pribe them with buy it nows lol like i do i offer lil extra good for buy it now onlys and i catch them like flies lol.... alot of the time since i was a college student we always get updated software for school.. happens to xp pro was one of them but its corp lol... :thumbup pretty cool for going to college i think.. like the whole school has this volume licenced cd lol everyone gets a copy