How do you change setup theme?

This is a very interesting topic for me. I have been searching for some time on how to do this and have found little to nothing about it. I would really like to be able to alter the setup and add my own menu items etc. Like one for Applications with a list of optional apps to install, one for drivers with robust listing of drivers to fit multiple machines and one for service packs and hotfixes etc etc etc. If anyone could provide this information it would be greatly appreciated.

That is a good one. Best solution that I have found would be to make your own startup menu using a autorun menu generator. I like the one from Linasoft called AutoPlay Menu Builder. It's shareware though. You can get it from here.

Hello all.

ADG, I think this is the file you start with:

winntbbu.dll

Haven't played with it yet, but I extracted all the resources & it contains the Bmp's and such. I've seen a tut on how to add progs, but I can't remember where...thinking.gif

Edit:

How silly of me. It was here:

http://www.msfn.org/board/index.php?showforum=92

uglyhammer2.gif

Edited by DookieToo

I will check out Auto Menu Thanks I have already modified the WINNTBBU.dll etc. I am talking about the initial screen that gives you the option to install Windows XP, Perform Other Tasks, Add/Remove Windows Components, Browse Disc Contents etc. The first screen that opens when you run the cd. I wanted to be able to add my own nodes and child nodes with options to install other stuff etc. I opened the setup.exe with resedit and I was able to see some of the images and text however I could not find a method to add additional stuff. By the way, it's not these files: SYSSETUP.DL_, WINNT32U.DLL unless I am missing something. Does anyone know how to do this? Thanks all.

Edited by ADG