[PHP] PHP torrent downloader

yep, but I didn't find a good and easy torrent downloader.

Actually I don't know how the torrent system works, but I wanted to do something like transfer/download a torrent to a normal website to download using browser or download accelerator.

I have some free webs with php/mySQL... suport, so I want to know if I can install any script that would do this for me.

But Thanks for helping!

I don't think I understood you question right but is this what you were looking for?

Blog Torrent is free, open-source software from Downhill Battle that provides an easy way to share large files on your website without large storage or bandwidth costs. Learn More. Note: Blog Torrent is no longer actively supported, it has been replaced by Broadcast Machine

http://www.blogtorrent.com/

Edited by CptMurphy

yep, I don't want the program on my computer. Do you know RapidKill? I want something like this, to transfer the torrent downloaded file (not the .torrent file, but the target file) to my website, so I could make it easier to download (I could use download accelerators or anything else).

I want something like this, to transfer the torrent downloaded file (not the .torrent file, but the target file) to my website, so I could make it easier to download (I could use download accelerators or anything else).

...just run a torrent client on your website server?

yep, but how can I do this? Is there any easy-to-install PHP Torrent Client?
What OS does your server run?

TorrentFlux is just a PHP interface, I don't know if that's what you want...

Edited by LLXX

my server runs linux/unix. I downloaded TorrentFlux, but it asks for Phyton and I don't know if my server supports this, but I'll upload it anyway and I'll see what will happen.

Thanks everybody!

if anybody knows anything else, please post, ok??

ok, I uploaded TorrentFlux to my website, but it doesn't seems to have Python support, so what should I do?

And when I upload *.py files, they disappear from the website and TorrentFlux can't find it, what's the matter????

BTW, I use 2surf.eu hosting.

Edited by victor_008