Removing all networking components

I have a laptop which I never network or use for the Internet. My disc has Office 2003 (well, I say Office, it's actually just Word) added into it with a couple of other programmes. My aim is to fit my install size down to 210 megs, so that I can fit it onto a mini-CD. Currently, I've used nLite and Office Shrink, and my install is sitting at about 225 megs. So, I've got to loose about 15 megs. I'm having to manually remove files now, because I think nLite has done about as much as it can.

However, one thing I'm trying to do, which may save me some much needed megs is remove all the networking components. I've removed a few, but netshell.dll is causing me problems. I believe this is pretty much the heart of windows networking, but if I remove it, and remove entries from TXTSETUP.sif, layout.inf, and DOSNET.inf I still get an error during setup saying it cannot continue because it cannot register netshell.dll. Is something else calling Netshell.dll to be installed, and what would that be?

In addition, is there an easier way to set all networking components not to be installed, and remove them from the disc? And does anyone know which other files I need to remove? I'm assuming here that there is another file that is calling netshell.dll, but I'm stumped as to which one.