Memory - 5.9

Graphics - 5.9

Gaming - 5.6

Hard disk - 5.9

Foy

memory went up to a 5.9 (fixed timings)

Edited by foy

• 2 months later...

tha main goal of vista's performance index is to provide casual users with a score so they can understand how well (this is very subjective to me) that particular computer is performing.

also it was designed to provide application setups and/or programs an easy way to check for hardware requirements. but the editing of an xml file renders this feature useless.

here's my score to comply with this thread: 5.7 5.5 5.9 5.9 5.4

tha main goal of vista's performance index is to provide casual users with a score so they can understand how well (this is very subjective to me) that particular computer is performing.

also it was designed to provide application setups and/or programs an easy way to check for hardware requirements. but the editing of an xml file renders this feature useless.

here's my score to comply with this thread: 5.7 5.5 5.9 5.9 5.4

I agree that it was designed to provide application setups etc with information but do we really need people asking/telling what their particular score is? They really need to get out more...

• 2 weeks later...

5.6 here on Vista Business x64. Good news is that I can go 45nm Quad when they become available and could always pop in a different graphics card. 5.9 is the top rating available at this time, if I understand correctly.

post-7533-1202609905_thumb.jpg