XPero's utilities

XPero

I found something to do during my holidays (aside from doing this translation; you're incredibly hard to translate to french XPero ;p ).

I'll make a free IconPackager applicator: in fact, their packages are incredibly basic (a file that in fact has absolutely no use, an icl one and everything is zipped, that's it). :)

can you add a shell integration on the context menu for image file types? as we can find with image resizer powertoy from m$ :)

That's in my TODO list, but taking into account the way I have implemented the application, it won't be easy to do. I will have to rethink the app or something. We will see :)

Has this feature been implemented yet? I'd love to see this feature :thumbup

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

hi XPero! would just like to ask if there'd be any switches to eXPander? i'm trying to create my 1st addon for your eXPander but i'm having difficulty as it doesn't get slipstreamed/integrated at all ... i'm already seeking advise from addon makers though ;) thanks!

hi XPero! would just like to ask if there'd be any switches to eXPander? i'm trying to create my 1st addon for your eXPander but i'm having difficulty as it doesn't get slipstreamed/integrated at all ... i'm already seeking advise from addon makers though ;) thanks!

It is a standalone executable, so you shouldnt have problems :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Take Control for Windows Vista.

your tool doesn't work on NON English versions of Vista. :whistle:

you used the following code:

process.StartInfo.FileName = "icacls";
process.StartInfo.Arguments = file + " /grant Administrators:(F)";

Administrators is the name on english Vistas, but on non english version the identification of the group Administrators is translated. For Example Administratoren in german. So you code doesn't work. You have to change the string according to the installed langauge.