• Announcements

• xper

MSFN Sponsorship and AdBlockers!   07/10/2016

Dear members, MSFN is made available via subscriptions, donations and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. Alternatively, become a site sponsor and ads will be disabled automatically and by subscribing you get other sponsor benefits.
XPero

XPero's utilities

107 posts in this topic

I will be revisiting all my little utils soon, I will re-release them, so dont worry.

will you think of making a tool that works like expander but :

working with more applications that can make use of the command line

based on what a user keeps in parameters :

[name]="choose a short name for the process"

[appspath]=original path\ start in ""

[commad] "app.exe \switches"

[now_using] "%name%" =schemes [save|delete] for ..storing all the relative parameters for each process

keeping but one box for the drag&drop

keeping the [name] from the scheme on it. so one knows what scheme is currently running ...showing in the shell extension aswell ..

:hello:

Xpero, any chance of submitting the Image resizer tool to the Paint.net team? You've done an awesome job on it, but they could add all sorts of optimisations and tweaks to it (as I'm sure you could)

Thank a lot it,s really goood tool. Can anyone help me in renaming tool i need In this filename [img_****]

It works fine for Windows 2000 if reg.exe Registry Console Tool For Windows 2000 - version 2.0 is copied before in %systemroot%\system32 or somewhere in the path.

For Windows XP, i have never checked but it should works exactly the same...

I run the command from

cmdlines.txt

[Commands]
".\GDITool.cmd"

GDITool.cmd

ECHO OFF
:: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/873374/en-us
:: Set Microsoft GDI+ Detection Tool to completed
REG ADD "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\GdiDetectionTool" /v "GDITool" /t REG_DWORD /d "00000001" /f

@Bilou_Gateux

I tried this method with my Win2000 install. I used the exact syntax you suggested (copy & paste) and it doesn't work. The only thing unclear is if I had to copy reg.exe to System32 to use your method... because I didn't!

Where do you get this reg.exe version 2.0 from?