Vista System Sounds

coyotewrw

Hi all,

I read that Robert Fripp is still working on the complete set of system sounds for Vista. Can anyone provide what's been released so far in the betas and RC1? PM me and I'll give you my email.

Fripp! :w00t: I'm dying for a preview!

Edited by coyotewrw

I hate it when people just create a topic, instead of searching.. how arrogant.

I've created a package with the sounds and a .reg file to install them. Enjoy (the search & the sounds).

hint: it's in the Unattended Windows forum. ("Vista Sounds").

I hate it when people just create a topic, instead of searching.. how arrogant.

I've created a package with the sounds and a .reg file to install them. Enjoy (the search & the sounds).

hint: it's in the Unattended Windows forum. ("Vista Sounds").

Actually, I *did* search, but apparently in the wrong section. I looked in the customizing sections. Anyway, a buddy has already sent them to me, so f*ck you very much for your rude-*ss suggestion.

Sheesh, what's up with some of you Vista guys and your snarky posts? You guys REALLY need to tone down the high-and-mighty crap. Need a reality check? Go to a bar and try telling some hot betty about how you're on the bleeding edge of computing, see how far you get before she loses interest.

@ BizTalk, Skyfrog, Renegade_Member : The ones I received sound similar to the current XP sounds, just a little nicer. I suspect MS just put them in the betas/RC1 to have something there while Fripp completes the real set. If the final product is anything like his past work, should be pretty kick*ss. BTW, thanks for not being total dicks like ZileXa and LLXX. :)

This issue is closed as far as I'm concerned. My apologies to the other board members for flaming, but it needed to be said.

Edited by coyotewrw