Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Online Place for my school

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Nerwin

Nerwin

Photographer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,827 posts
  • Joined 31-May 05
Hey all I was not sure were to put this.

I'm trying to make a online forum or online chat thing for my school, you know like a place where students can chat, and like share information, like Events or school closing or something like that.

so thats what i'm looking for.

can anyone help?

Desktop: Intel Core i5-3570K @ 3.8ghz || G. Skill Ripjaws 8GB DDR3 2133 || ASUS P8Z77-V LK || 128GB Samsung 840 Pro SSD || 640gb WD SATA HDD || Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO || Corsair TX650M || ASUS 24X SATA DVD Burner || Fractal Designs Arc Midi || Windows 7 64-bit 

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

EchoNoise

EchoNoise

Defender of the Penguin

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 933 posts
  • Joined 10-April 05
Try a wiki :) or you can try vanilla forum.

Edit: Not to be harsh or anything like that... But if your username is computerMan, and your status says "God of I.T", then how do... ah dw, forget it

Edited by undeadsoldier, 19 September 2006 - 04:51 PM.

Posted Image

Nerwin

Nerwin

Photographer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,827 posts
  • Joined 31-May 05

Well, like I said before, I'm not very good at software..... I'm very good at Hardware and Networking.

EDIT: Better?

Edited by computerMan, 19 September 2006 - 06:04 PM.

Desktop: Intel Core i5-3570K @ 3.8ghz || G. Skill Ripjaws 8GB DDR3 2133 || ASUS P8Z77-V LK || 128GB Samsung 840 Pro SSD || 640gb WD SATA HDD || Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO || Corsair TX650M || ASUS 24X SATA DVD Burner || Fractal Designs Arc Midi || Windows 7 64-bit 

gamehead200

gamehead200

SEARCH!!! SEARCH!!!

• Super Moderator
  • 7,039 posts
  • Joined 02-September 02
Suggest FirstClass to your school (http://www.firstclass.com/)... Or you could develop something and sell it for $1.25-million like a friend of mine did... :whistle:

EchoNoise

EchoNoise

Defender of the Penguin

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 933 posts
  • Joined 10-April 05
Well, how come you and your friend aren't on a luxury cruiser out on the westcoast of the maldives! lol :lol:

I'll do it !
Posted Image

LLXX

LLXX

MSFN Junkie

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,399 posts
  • Joined 04-December 05
A normal forum should work fine...

Nerwin

Nerwin

Photographer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,827 posts
  • Joined 31-May 05
Thanks guys...

@ LLXX

Whats a good free form that you can use DDNS?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users