PNG files tries to download

Aaron

Everytime I view a PNG image on the Internet (not embedded in webpage, but via a link from email, newsgroups or webpage PNG link opening in a new window) it tries to download the PNG file instead of viewing it in Internet Explorer. (Mozilla Firebird is fine however)

Its Quicktime that's causing this problem knowing from past experiences, so I've installed Quicktime Alternative 1.11 instead but the same problem happens again :rolleyes:

I've had a look in the File Types Associations options, but couldn't find much that could be changed (I compared a PNG's options with a JPG and both are very much the same)

Anyone know how to fix it? :)

Everytime I view a PNG image on the Internet (not embedded in webpage, but via a link from email, newsgroups or webpage PNG link opening in a new window) it tries to download the PNG file instead of viewing it in Internet Explorer. (Mozilla Firebird is fine however)

Its Quicktime that's causing this problem knowing from past experiences, so I've installed Quicktime Alternative 1.11 instead but the same problem happens again :rolleyes:

I've had a look in the File Types Associations options, but couldn't find much that could be changed (I compared a PNG's options with a JPG and both are very much the same)

Anyone know how to fix it?  :)

Its your internet options that are the problem something in there.

Its your internet options that are the problem something in there.

That wasn't really much help... :/

true but you should check your Privacy options that can casue it.

Does your Internet Brower Support .PNG files