Size: 2.75 MB
Foobar2000 is an advanced audio player for the Windows platform. Some of the basic features include full unicode support, ReplayGain support and native support for several popular audio formats.
* Audio formats supported: MP1, MP2, MP3, MP4, MPC, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC / Ogg FLAC, WavPack, WAV, AIFF, AU, SND, CDDA, WMA.
* Full unicode support.
* Advanced tagging capabilities.
* Support for transcoding all supported audio formats using the Converter component (requires external commandline encoder executables for different output formats).
* ReplayGain support - both playback and calculation.
* Customizable keyboard shortcuts.
* Open component architecture allowing third-party developers to extend functionality of the player.
This post has been edited by rado354: 06 July 2008 - 04:54 AM